Sugo is a traditional Italian bistro that is great for breakfast, lunch and dinner or for people on the go. Their menu has a wide variety of meals and Banting dishes to ensure that everyone gets the food they crave and appreciate. Another great facet is that they have different specials that run throughout the week – a free pizza if you buy one after 16h00 every Saturday. Plus paramedics, firemen and police get free coffee upon registration on their website and customers can score a free meal on their birthdays.
Have you been here before? Rate and Review your experience below!
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- For A Dining Experience Like No Other – Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
- Food And Wine at Nicolway Bryanston
Sugo Bryanpark is a continental bistro situated in Bryanpark Shopping Centre.
Venue Name:Sugo Bryanpark
Bryanpark Shopping Center, Corner of Cumberland Avenue and Grosvenor Road,Bryanston, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 06h30 - 21h30, Saturday - Sunday: 08h00 - 15h00, Public Holidays: 08h00 - 15h00
Price Range:R250 for two
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 16 reviews
Anil A Says:
Sugo is a cosy coffee shop / restaurant. They have closed the patio area with glass and it's a convenient place to enjoy a nice cup of tea. I was just disappointed to see that they serve tea at this...
It's a small place for drink. Not for food. Don't try any pasta. However, they have good Wifi service.
Little care is taken to serve good food, made to order. Waiters don't listen or seem to care much about your dining experience. Asked for crispy French toast and got limp soggy bread. Gave it...