The casino offers up the latest in smartcard (coinless) slot gaming with some of the latest technology that are open 24 hours a day everyday. There are 33 different tables within the casino, and the casino runs regular gaming promotions. For the high rollers there’s the Sun City Salon Prive with larger denominations and greater skill levels required. Then there’s the International Room, where the stakes are very high and entrance is by invitation only. Sun City Casino also offers Casino games evenings for corporate functions.
To find out more about Sun City Casino click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- African Summer Christmas Picnic & Carols
- Classic Car Show
- East Rand Crafters Market - Christmas Market
- Vegetarian Spring Festival
- Experience Festive Treks Or Explore Hogmanay This Holiday Season With Busabout
- Maya Jane Coles at Boiler Room
- Concrete, Cocktails & Canapés
- Mega Beer Tour
- Fournos Has Your Christmas Wrapped Up
- Step Into Summer With Soul
- Joburg Pride After Party
- Saturday Market With Live Entertainment
Situated inside the 4 star Sun City Hotel, this casino offers lessons in gaming for free with the Sun City School of Gaming. Now beginners needn’t feel too afraid or insecure to try it out.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 318 reviews
Tom O Says:
More upmarket than cheaper venues around SA. Still just a normal gambling attraction. Good choice of machines with varied prices. Table quality good.
It's a huge property with lots of activities for every age. Right from casino to pubs bars gaming zone kids area and also the wave pool. The setback was the casino hotel on which we stayed with the...
Angela M Says:
Always wanted to put some money on a table had a little go but it became a bit aggressive. Lots of big gambling. Not for first timers.