The casino offers up the latest in smartcard (coinless) slot gaming with some of the latest technology that are open 24 hours a day everyday. There are 33 different tables within the casino, and the casino runs regular gaming promotions. For the high rollers there’s the Sun City Salon Prive with larger denominations and greater skill levels required. Then there’s the International Room, where the stakes are very high and entrance is by invitation only. Sun City Casino also offers Casino games evenings for corporate functions.
To find out more about Sun City Casino click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- An Evening With Samthing Soweto
- Calling All Daredevils!
- Johannesburg International Mozart Festival
- Ultra South Africa 2017
- Get Fit At These Outdoor Gyms In Joburg
- Family Dining On A Budget
- Why Not Join A Sports Club In The City?
- Where To Find Festive Holiday Fun For The Kids This December
- The Cosmo Experience New Years Eve Party
- Five Aftercare Centres In Joburg
- Unusual Extramural Activities For Your Kids
- Kids Just Wanna Have Fun – Extreme Sports For Kids
Situated inside the 4 star Sun City Hotel, this casino offers lessons in gaming for free with the Sun City School of Gaming. Now beginners needn’t feel too afraid or insecure to try it out.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 320 reviews
Gustav Guss M Says:
I Vist Casino's a lot and have been at Sun City Casino before they have moved it. Im sure they are still in the process of up grading it. I find it not to be the same. It's lacking that Casino...
Tim W Says:
I've visited Sun City many times over the past 5 years, each time bringing a new enjoyable memory. Sadly to say I had an awful time in the casino during my most recent trip. I don't gamble a lot when...
Tom O Says:
More upmarket than cheaper venues around SA. Still just a normal gambling attraction. Good choice of machines with varied prices. Table quality good.