Taboo is a stylish up-market club in wait for it… Sandton. Sandton is the new, or not so new home of the Johannesburg stock exchange, the uber stylish Sandton City Shopping Centre and many other classy destinations and Taboo fits in snuggly.
Porches, Jaguars and Hummers line the pavement outside and beautiful people can be found inside having the time of their lives, donning designer outfits and a clutch martini. The atmosphere is altogether fun, but not really a place to go if concentrating on saving during this temperate economic ‘climate’. The décor is second to none, with red and black wallpaper, red lighting and white leather couches…stylish.
This is the kind of place to go when in the mood for a proper throw down, put some money aside, tighten your blue suede shoes and get ready for the time of your life.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With Guide Dogs SA
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
- La Senza Sandton City To Launch Brand-New Concept Store
- Has Anyone Been To The New Signature Lux Hotel Yet?
- Belle's Patisserie Is Just The Place For All Your Cake And Indulgence Needs
- Clicks BabyClub #MeetUp
- Exclusive Bridal Fair
- Women's Day - Pop and Shop and Game
- Celebrate Women's Month With The Girls At The HealthyFood Studio