Tart Patisserie is a privately owned and run specialised patisserie. All treats are freshly made on the premises and they also supply these delicious treats to both corporate and individuals. For light breakfasts and scrumptious lunches then tasty pastries, you can visit the patisserie during their operating hours. If you’re too lazy to cook, Tart Patisserie stocks quality homemade frozen meals. If you’re throwing an event with a specific theme, Tart Patisserie also prepares themed cakes, biscuits and platters to suit your needs.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- John Vlismas – The Good Racist
- Evita - The Musical
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
Tart Patisserie is located at The Leaping Frog Shopping Centre, situated in Fourways.
Venue Name:Tart Patisserie
The Leaping Frog Shopping Centre,
Corner William Nicol Drive & Dr. Mulbarton Road, Fourways, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 8h00 - 17h00, Saturdays: 8h00 - 15h00, Sunday: Closed
Price Range:R50 pp
Type of Cuisine:Café