Tart Patisserie is a privately owned and run specialised patisserie. All treats are freshly made on the premises and they also supply these delicious treats to both corporate and individuals. For light breakfasts and scrumptious lunches then tasty pastries, you can visit the patisserie during their operating hours. If you’re too lazy to cook, Tart Patisserie stocks quality homemade frozen meals. If you’re throwing an event with a specific theme, Tart Patisserie also prepares themed cakes, biscuits and platters to suit your needs.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
- Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert
- This Is Your Last Chance To See The Blue Man Group In Joburg!
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
Tart Patisserie is located at The Leaping Frog Shopping Centre, situated in Fourways.
Venue Name:Tart Patisserie
The Leaping Frog Shopping Centre,
Corner William Nicol Drive & Dr. Mulbarton Road, Fourways, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 8h00 - 17h00, Saturdays: 8h00 - 15h00, Sunday: Closed
Price Range:R50 pp
Type of Cuisine:Café