Tart Patisserie is a privately owned and run specialised patisserie. All treats are freshly made on the premises and they also supply these delicious treats to both corporate and individuals. For light breakfasts and scrumptious lunches then tasty pastries, you can visit the patisserie during their operating hours. If you’re too lazy to cook, Tart Patisserie stocks quality homemade frozen meals. If you’re throwing an event with a specific theme, Tart Patisserie also prepares themed cakes, biscuits and platters to suit your needs.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
- Caravela Portuguese Festival
- Gentlemen, Enjoy A Man's Day Out At Montecasino With A Guy Thing
- The St Petersburg Ballet Theatre Has Added An Additional Performance To Their Season
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
Tart Patisserie is located at The Leaping Frog Shopping Centre, situated in Fourways.
Venue Name:Tart Patisserie
The Leaping Frog Shopping Centre,
Corner William Nicol Drive & Dr. Mulbarton Road, Fourways, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 8h00 - 17h00, Saturdays: 8h00 - 15h00, Sunday: Closed
Price Range:R50 pp
Type of Cuisine:Café