Internationally acclaimed, family-friendly restaurant that serves up all kinds of food, fit for anyone’s palette. Go here for quality coffee, cakes, burgers, healthy options and everything in-between.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- First Thursdays – February 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
- Don’t Miss The Summer Sale At Rosebank Mall
- Holiday Fun For The Kids At Rosebank Mall
- Canada's Best
- Starbucks Sessions feat. Stogie T, Johnny Cradle and Motif
- oneNINEone’s Sumptuous Kitchen Party Is Back!
- Techno'ly Thursdays
- Get The Hottest Gadgets At The Tech Expo!
- Ladies who Wine
- Starbucks Sessions: Rocktober Edition
Tasha’s Rosebank is situated in the vibey area of The Zone and offers a selection of breakfast, brunch, light meals and a variety of salads.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 828 reviews
Frank L Says:
Great place to just sit and watch the people drift by while enjoying a satisfying meal or just coffee. Very extensive menu, very good service, and the prices are reasonable. Restaurant opens out to...
This was a great option to rest a little of most of the standard restaurants at the V&A. A breeze of super nice design, cool atmosphere and Spanish Tapas Food.
The setting and ambience was great the staff attentive i had the full breakfast which was done to my expectations especially the eggs easy over no runny bits. Staff paid attention but not in your...