Internationally acclaimed, family-friendly restaurant that serves up all kinds of food, fit for anyone’s palette. Go here for quality coffee, cakes, burgers, healthy options and everything in-between.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Reviewing The Hyatt Regency Kitchen Party
- Saigon Suzy Is On Her Way To Rosebank
- Celebrate Secretary’s Day At Clico
- Meet, Eat & Repeat At The Zone @ Rosebank
- Father,s Day
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- "Millennials" An Instagram Exhibition
- A Techno Experience Not To Be Missed!
- European Film Festival 2017
- Take A Breather With The Weekender Special at Hyatt Regency Johannesburg
- First Thursdays – October 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
Tasha’s Rosebank is situated in the vibey area of The Zone and offers a selection of breakfast, brunch, light meals and a variety of salads.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 966 reviews
You should go for the decor alone. Tasha's is a treat. The food can be a bit pricey but the menu includes good value meals as well. The service is consistently superb.
I have been to this spot a few times and only sit outside for fresh air and great people watching of the Rosebank scene. I last went through a few weeks ago and my oh my the chilli eggs were...
Erna P Says:
Friendly waitress, good service, good food, menu has a great variety, and Tashas at Rosebank has a special Rosebank only menu