Internationally acclaimed, family-friendly restaurant that serves up all kinds of food, fit for anyone’s palette. Go here for quality coffee, cakes, burgers, healthy options and everything in-between.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Live Music At Milk Bar Rosebank
- The Dirt On Talking Art at Keyes
- Plan B Dessertery Comes To Rosebank
- NYE With Mesh
- The Rosebank Christmas Night Market
- The Union Bar Gets All Gin'd Up
- Reviewing The Hyatt Regency Kitchen Party
- Saigon Suzy Is On Her Way To Rosebank
- Celebrate Secretary’s Day At Clico
- Meet, Eat & Repeat At The Zone @ Rosebank
- Father,s Day
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
Tasha’s Rosebank is situated in the vibey area of The Zone and offers a selection of breakfast, brunch, light meals and a variety of salads.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 998 reviews
First: what a good design! Very inviting! Those fresh in the entrance automatically made me want to enter and have a fresh juice. Second: The service is fabulous all the waiters are very dangerous in...
Had a lunch meeting with a business associate. Food choice was good. Food preparation was very good. Service very friendly and efficient. Can be a little noisy as it is very busy. Seating next to...
A friend and I recently (2 Feb 2018) had dinner at Tashas in Rosebank. Delicious food, great service, nice vibe. I would recommend the Savvas Chicken Pasta & the Steak Tagliata-Sirloin dishes we...