Taste of Punjab is a restaurant serving authentic north Indian cuisine. The restaurant offers a buffet lunch (Monday to Saturday), and a la carte dinner six nights a week. Their menu boasts tandoori chicken, naans, chicken tikka, as well as delicately spiced curries, biryanis and much more. They also have a wine and beer menu.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Picnic Paradiso with #PiP
- The Johannesburg Bach Choir Winter Concert
- ** UNLIMITED GOLF ** Membership @Parkview Golf Club
- moyo Melrose Arch & Zoo Lake are the Perfect Destinations For Cele's
- Natural Hair & Beauty Festival
- Zoo Hospital Run And Walk
- Parkview Junior School Garden Fun Day
- Open Moonlight Tour At Joburg Zoo
- The Zoo Trot at the Johannesburg Zoo
- Get Clued In On The Escape Room Craze
- CLUED IN Escape Room
- EMSTT - New Lifestyle Resolution
Taste of Punjab is located in Parkview.
Venue Name:Taste of Punjab
Shop 3, Village Shopping Centre, 60 Tyrone Road, Parkview, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 10h30 - 22h00
Price Range:R 300 for two
Type of Cuisine:Family Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 61 reviews
Aidan B Says:
Having being here so many times the lack of service and waiter / waitresses infuriates me This is a constant ! Food is Ok and used to be value money but I see today prices have also gone UP...
Keerthi Reddy Y Says:
The food was really awesome and it's cheap I liked the desserts very much and you will get more serving per plate..
Zanele C Says:
The food tastes divine! I have been to the restaurant and few times and their food is always up to standard. They should however train their waiters, they take time to take orders. The drinks also...