Taste of Punjab is a restaurant serving authentic north Indian cuisine. The restaurant offers a buffet lunch (Monday to Saturday), and a la carte dinner six nights a week. Their menu boasts tandoori chicken, naans, chicken tikka, as well as delicately spiced curries, biryanis and much more. They also have a wine and beer menu.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Tree Of Light
- Picnic Paradiso with #PiP
- The Johannesburg Bach Choir Winter Concert
- ** UNLIMITED GOLF ** Membership @Parkview Golf Club
- moyo Melrose Arch & Zoo Lake are the Perfect Destinations For Cele's
- Natural Hair & Beauty Festival
- Zoo Hospital Run And Walk
- Parkview Junior School Garden Fun Day
- Open Moonlight Tour At Joburg Zoo
- The Zoo Trot at the Johannesburg Zoo
- Get Clued In On The Escape Room Craze
- CLUED IN Escape Room
Taste of Punjab is located in Parkview.
Venue Name:Taste of Punjab
Shop 3, Village Shopping Centre, 60 Tyrone Road, Parkview, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 10h30 - 22h00
Price Range:R 300 for two
Type of Cuisine:Family Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 68 reviews
Glyn B Says:
Lovely evening out, great selection of dishes from all over India, very popular with expatriate Indians which is always a good sign, recommended!
The food was authentic Indian and really enjoyed the experience and must add not badly priced. Hubby craved the bunny chow and was not disappointed
Eloize M Says:
No regrets for a great evening out... when the taste buds cry for Indian cuisine this is most certainly worth a visit...the service was really good, the food excellent and we would most certainly be...