Taste of Punjab is a restaurant serving authentic north Indian cuisine. The restaurant offers a buffet lunch (Monday to Saturday), and a la carte dinner six nights a week. Their menu boasts tandoori chicken, naans, chicken tikka, as well as delicately spiced curries, biryanis and much more. They also have a wine and beer menu.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- moyo Melrose Arch & Zoo Lake Is The Perfect Destination For Your Year End Celebrations
- Natural Hair & Beauty Festival
- Zoo Hospital Run And Walk
- Parkview Junior School Garden Fun Day
- Open Moonlight Tour At Joburg Zoo
- The Zoo Trot at the Johannesburg Zoo
- Get Clued In On The Escape Room Craze
- CLUED IN Escape Room
- EMSTT - New Lifestyle Resolution
- The Foyer Coffee Shop
- Stelle Restaurant
- Taste of Punjab
Taste of Punjab is located in Parkview.
Venue Name:Taste of Punjab
Shop 3, Village Shopping Centre, 60 Tyrone Road, Parkview, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 10h30 - 22h00
Price Range:R 300 for two
Type of Cuisine:Family Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 39 reviews
In our quest of trying Indian foods at different restaurants in & around Jo’burg, we visited Taste of Punjab. We occupied a table next to the window. The ambience of the restaurant was fairly good...
Jayan T Says:
Biriyani's are spicy but quite authentic and nice. Thali spread is simple but is not bad either. Also offers many other north and south Indian dishes. But would recommend north Indian dishes more...
If you are looking for the real deal, this is the place to go. Beautifully cooked, amazing flavours! The best Indian food by far!