Taste of Punjab is a restaurant serving authentic north Indian cuisine. The restaurant offers a buffet lunch (Monday to Saturday), and a la carte dinner six nights a week. Their menu boasts tandoori chicken, naans, chicken tikka, as well as delicately spiced curries, biryanis and much more. They also have a wine and beer menu.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Picnic Paradiso with #PiP
- The Johannesburg Bach Choir Winter Concert
- ** UNLIMITED GOLF ** Membership @Parkview Golf Club
- moyo Melrose Arch & Zoo Lake are the Perfect Destinations For Cele's
- Natural Hair & Beauty Festival
- Zoo Hospital Run And Walk
- Parkview Junior School Garden Fun Day
- Open Moonlight Tour At Joburg Zoo
- The Zoo Trot at the Johannesburg Zoo
- Get Clued In On The Escape Room Craze
- CLUED IN Escape Room
- EMSTT - New Lifestyle Resolution
Taste of Punjab is located in Parkview.
Venue Name:Taste of Punjab
Shop 3, Village Shopping Centre, 60 Tyrone Road, Parkview, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 10h30 - 22h00
Price Range:R 300 for two
Type of Cuisine:Family Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 63 reviews
I am visiting this place quite often as it is the nearest indian restaurant from where I stay. Back in 2015, every single experience was memorable. Off late, their service has degraded and taste is...
good quality and great service but expensive when compared to the rest of the options around in respect of Indian cuisine.
Aidan B Says:
Having being here so many times the lack of service and waiter / waitresses infuriates me This is a constant ! Food is Ok and used to be value money but I see today prices have also gone UP...