Tataki is best known for their sushi. Loved and adored by many, it is a definite must try! With their famous ‘eat as much as you can’, Tataki is the perfect restaurant to visit with friends or family. Not only do guests brag about the sushi, but the overall menu seems to be a huge hit with regulars. Raving about the prompt and friendly service, Tataki is also good for dates and/ or anniversaries. Tataki also offers tasty beverages to quench your thirst while you enjoy your meal.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
- Caravela Portuguese Festival
Tataki is located in Longpoint Building in Fourways.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 22 reviews
Alan S Says:
Sushi is fine. Got a eat as much as u like buffet for R155. Music is weirdly R&B. Not a place for a vibe, but fine for a quick bite
Had a fun lunch at Tataki. Good portion sizes and reasonable quick service. I had the Honey Chicken and wifie had the combination chop suey. Both were good dishes and we enjoyed it
Hannah S Says:
We frequent tataki regularly and have never had a bad experience. The all you can eat buffet is reasonably priced and yummy!