Tataki is best known for their sushi. Loved and adored by many, it is a definite must try! With their famous ‘eat as much as you can’, Tataki is the perfect restaurant to visit with friends or family. Not only do guests brag about the sushi, but the overall menu seems to be a huge hit with regulars. Raving about the prompt and friendly service, Tataki is also good for dates and/ or anniversaries. Tataki also offers tasty beverages to quench your thirst while you enjoy your meal.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Easter Egg Hunt at Norscot Manor
- Easter Celebrazione at Montecasino
- Mother & Daughter Date Night - Movie & Dinner Under The Stars
- Official Launch Party Of Tiger's Milk Cedar Square
- Belly Blessings Maternity & Baby Market
- Flavours Of The City 2018 Is Upon Us!
- Festival of India 2018
- Tequila And Tacos At La Rosa Montecasino
- Silent Drink And Ink Party
- Coffee & Chocolate
- Jimmy Carr In Best Of, Ultimate, Gold, Greatest Hits
- Cartoon Network Live In S.A
Tataki is located in Longpoint Building in Fourways.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 23 reviews
If you're not used to eating sushi, I would highly recommend trying their "Crispy sushi" first for those who want to experience unique sushi.
Alan S Says:
Sushi is fine. Got a eat as much as u like buffet for R155. Music is weirdly R&B. Not a place for a vibe, but fine for a quick bite
Had a fun lunch at Tataki. Good portion sizes and reasonable quick service. I had the Honey Chicken and wifie had the combination chop suey. Both were good dishes and we enjoyed it