Tataki is best known for their sushi. Loved and adored by many, it is a definite must try! With their famous ‘eat as much as you can’, Tataki is the perfect restaurant to visit with friends or family. Not only do guests brag about the sushi, but the overall menu seems to be a huge hit with regulars. Raving about the prompt and friendly service, Tataki is also good for dates and/ or anniversaries. Tataki also offers tasty beverages to quench your thirst while you enjoy your meal.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Illusionists South Africa Tour
- Caramel Sundaes Presents Strawberry Feels
- Alan Committie - Planet Mirth
- A Christmas Carol at Montecasino
- What You Need To Know About The New Fourways Mega Mall
- Cinderella On Ice
- John Vlismas – The Good Racist
- Evita - The Musical
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
Tataki is located in Longpoint Building in Fourways.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 23 reviews
If you're not used to eating sushi, I would highly recommend trying their "Crispy sushi" first for those who want to experience unique sushi.
Alan S Says:
Sushi is fine. Got a eat as much as u like buffet for R155. Music is weirdly R&B. Not a place for a vibe, but fine for a quick bite
Had a fun lunch at Tataki. Good portion sizes and reasonable quick service. I had the Honey Chicken and wifie had the combination chop suey. Both were good dishes and we enjoyed it