Ant Café is an Italian café and pizzeria situated in Melville. Known for their delicious, crispy pizzas and cosy fireplaces, The Ant Café offers a selection of succulent dishes. From a variety of pizzas for meat lovers and vegans to mouth-watering pasta, they have everyone covered. Their meals are prepared using fresh, seasonal ingredients that bring warm and aromatic flavours from Italy to tantalise your taste buds.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Mootee Bar Is Melville's strangest Drinking Hole
- Love Me So Is Joburg's Hottest Ramen Bar Yet
- #SINGLE Valentine's Party
- Light & Joy Holistic Fayre
- Hell's Kitchen – Melville's Very Own Speakeasy
- Meet Mighty Monk – Jozi's Nitro-Infused Cold Brew Coffee Company
- Silent Disco Yoga
- Perron Opens In Melville
- A Culinary Guide To Melville
- The Great Eastern Food Bar
- Must-Visit Shops In Melville
- Design And Lifestyle Stores In 44 Stanley
Ant Café is known to be the smallest restaurant in Melville, specialising in Italian cuisine.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 77 reviews
Been to Ants many many times. Serves a great pizza, love the chicken livers. Tonight one of my least favorite experience... the service... was disappointing.
Came here twice whilat staying in melville. The atmosphere was very relaxed despite it being popular. The pizzas were good as were the platters. Nice range of wine.
Naomi S Says:
The Ant Cafe was quiet when we first arrived because it was a Monday night but became busier as it got a little later. The staff were friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the pizza, with unusual toppings...