The Apartheid Museum is the first of its kind and houses a number of exhibits to stroll through from film footage, photographs, text panels and artefacts. The museum is a beacon of hope and houses a series of 22 individual exhibition areas where visitors can take a walk through history and view the dramatic and emotional journey of racial discrimination and the struggle to overthrow Apartheid. The museum gives visitors an understanding and a chance to experience what Apartheid in South Africa was like. A visit to this museum is fundamental.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Restaurant Week 2017
- Unisa Has All The Tools To Make You A Crime-Fighting Hero
- Play Date Ideas
- Where To Find Outdoor Furniture
- Swimwear Boutiques In The City
- Getting To Know Caralishious
- Where To Find Awesome Gym Gear
- Swimming Schools In Joburg
- Homemade Baby Food Businesses
- Getting To Know PTCH BLCK Studio
- Nanny/Au Pairing Agencies In Joburg
- Women's Day Spa Specials 2017
The Apartheid Museum is located in Johannesburg South.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 4705 reviews
Palle K Says:
The Apartheid Museum is a must-see in Joburg, probably the best museum I have ever seen. It is a very powerful entrance that sets the tone for the experience.
We had a short visit to Johannesburg but did a private tour of the Apartheid Museum and glad we took the time to do so! The Museum is very well laid out and very interesting. As we are first time...
This was our first stop on our tour of South Africa, very interesting, wish we could have visited when we felt a little fresher though, it's probably not the best time to visit when your have just...