The Artisan, which was previously Gin in Greenside, has received a revamp and has been renovated. While The Artisan itself is still young, it has attracted a substantial crowd and positive critique.
The Artisan offers visitors an awesome selection of sandwiches, coffees, signature cocktails, ice-cold craft beer and free Wi-Fi! This is definitely the ideal spot if you are looking to hang out with friends for after work drinks, or if you need to do some work on the go!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- World Design Day
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Drink And Draw
- Great Gin & Tonic Joints In Joburg
- #MusingsOpenMic Festive Finale
- Vegan Hippie Connection Market
- Champagne & Delicious Dishes All-Round
- State 5 In Greenside Just Changed Coffee Forever
- Gourmet Burgers Galore At Dukes Burgers
- Get Into Shape With BODYTEC®!
- Eat, Drink And Socialise At The Artisan
- 10and5 Lawn Games Tournament for Creatives
The Artisan is located on Gleneagles Road in Greenside.
Venue Name:The Artisan
12 Gleneagles Road, Greenside, Johannesburg 2193
Opening Hours:Monday -Thursday: 09h00 – 23h00 Friday – Saturday: 08h30 – 01h00 Sunday: 08h30 – 21h00
Price Range:R125 pp
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 10 reviews
We stopped here for lunch - great nachos and burgers! Service friendly and prompt. Nice atmosphere. Pretty chilled environment when we were here for lunch on a Monday. No gaucomole the day we stopped...
My partner and I went here because we were nearby and it has a special on the Entertainer app. We were pleasantly surprised! We shared the bacon and avo salad (not stingy with the avo!) and the Cajun...
Dirmu G Says:
Not easy to select from all the delicious options on the menu. I loved the Nacho's and the 1/2 portion was more than enough. The mixed platter was also very nice. There is inside and outside...