The theatre seats 464 people and can be used for corporate or fundraising events or just as a venue. Facilities include; a large stage, high tech sound and lighting equipment, sound and lighting technicians, a big 3m x 4m screen with audiovisual equipment, branding and display opportunities, fully stocked bar and coffee bar, smoking area and secure parking. The Barnyard Theatre also hosts regular shows and events.
To find out more click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The East Rand Spring Festival
- BUSINESS PREMIUM GOSPEL FESTIVAL
- Babsy Mlangeni and Joe Nina to light up the Birchwood stage
- The H2O Original Party Will Be Making Waves Once Again
- South Africa's Children Book Fair 2017
- One Night Only At Nicci Beach
- Burning Beach - The Fire Of Love
- UrbaNite 17
- Vanilla Sunday
- Electric Summer - Carnival
- La Campana
- Colour In The Sun Joburg
The Barnyard Boksburg, situated in the East Rand Galleria is a family theatre space that is guaranteed to entertain and delight.
Venue Name:The Barnyard Boksburg
64 Jones Road, Bokburg, Johannesburg, South Africa.
Type of Art/Entertainment:Culture and Entertainment