The Baron is a contemporary grill steakhouse which has been around since 1993. Their menu offers wholesome options from starters, mains to desserts. A favourite starter among patrons is the deep fried halloumi which is drizzled with sweet chilli sauce. There are several delicious mains to choose from, such as chicken tikka masala, the grilled chilli and garlic prawns and the lime and sumac rump skewers. For diners who are health conscious there is also a Banting menu which has meals that are carbohydrate free. Better yet, The Baron (on Main) has half-price cocktail specials for the ladies every Friday!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- For A Dining Experience Like No Other – Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
- Food And Wine at Nicolway Bryanston
- Women's Day Health And Wellness Promotion
The Baron (On Main) is situated at The Wedge in Bryanston.
Venue Name:The Baron (On Main)
Shop 1, The Wedge, Corner Main & Posthouse Road,Bryanston, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday- Sunday: 10h00 - 00h00
Price Range:R300 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 73 reviews
Rhys O Says:
Had some drinks and snacks here with friends from work - awesome sharing platters - some nice gin cocktails - service a bit hit and miss
My colleagues and I had drinks in the outside bar area after work on a Thursday and thoroughly enjoyed it. Bar service was good and the atmosphere was great. We ordered a few snack platters which...
Excellent food, reasonably priced superb atmosphere. Good value for money and parking is convenient and not too expensive