The Baron is a contemporary grill steakhouse which has been around since 1993. Their menu offers wholesome options from starters, mains to desserts. A favourite starter among patrons is the deep fried halloumi which is drizzled with sweet chilli sauce. There are several delicious mains to choose from, such as chicken tikka masala, the grilled chilli and garlic prawns and the lime and sumac rump skewers. For diners who are health conscious there is also a Banting menu which has meals that are carbohydrate free. Better yet, The Baron (on Main) has half-price cocktail specials for the ladies every Friday!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- For A Dining Experience Like No Other – Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
- Food And Wine at Nicolway Bryanston
The Baron (On Main) is situated at The Wedge in Bryanston.
Venue Name:The Baron (On Main)
Shop 1, The Wedge, Corner Main & Posthouse Road,Bryanston, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday- Sunday: 10h00 - 00h00
Price Range:R300 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 78 reviews
Tshenolo N Says:
I enjoyed my meal at The Baron in Sandton, i had their oxtail with mashed potato so yummy and my partner had their pork and chicken combo with mashed potato....i bet you can make a visit there and...
Restaurant situated in Sandton offers great food in a lovely atmosphere. Friendly staff offering excellent service. Suitable for either private or business lunch or dinner.
I recently popped in here to catch up with some school mates. The fact that they had Guiness on tap already scored them well (low standards). The food was pub style that we had, so don't take this...