The Baron is a contemporary grill steakhouse which has been around since 1993. Their menu offers wholesome options from starters, mains to desserts. A favourite starter among patrons is the deep fried halloumi which is drizzled with sweet chilli sauce. There are several delicious mains to choose from, such as chicken tikka masala, the grilled chilli and garlic prawns and the lime and sumac rump skewers. For diners who are health conscious there is also a Banting menu which has meals that are carbohydrate free. Better yet, The Baron (on Main) has half-price cocktail specials for the ladies every Friday!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Social On Main Lets Get Social 5th Birthday Celebration
- Reviewing Cafe Del Sol Botanico
- #NoRegrets2018: Rameez Ran The Hot Legs Run!
- Ensure Your Kids Are Water Safe With B Swim School & Brendan Varrie
- Find Your Dream Home At The Winston In Bryanston
- Polo Wine Village Food & Wine at The Bryanston Country Club
- Polotique ultimate shopping & lunch @ Jackson’s
- Cosmo Sexiest SA Men 2018
- Biogen Valentines Night Trail Run
- The Bryanston Organic & Natural Market
- Your Must-Try Restaurants For October 2017
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
The Baron (On Main) is situated at The Wedge in Bryanston.
Venue Name:The Baron (On Main)
Shop 1, The Wedge, Corner Main & Posthouse Road,Bryanston, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday- Sunday: 10h00 - 00h00
Price Range:R300 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 84 reviews
Grant H Says:
I had the opportunity to take colleagues for dinner while in Johannesburg, and they selected this restaurant. What struck me is how massive this restaurant is, and how busy it was for a working...
Kristiaan P Says:
The restaurant is absolutely magnificent, the food and service is of top quality. It’s a great place if you want to go on a date, a beer with friends or even a business dinner. A bit on the up class...
mark h Says:
Baron in Sandton is a great place to have few beers(massive variety of draught) and well matured steaks! This time we decided to have the deep fried hake! Did not disappoint! Mangers, Lloyd and...