The Baron is a contemporary grill steakhouse which first opened its doors in 1993. Their menu offers wholesome options from starters, mains to desserts. A favourite starter among patrons is the deep fried halloumi, which is drizzled with sweet chili sauce. There are several delicious mains to choose from such as chicken tikka masala, grilled chilli and garlic prawn and the lime and sumac rump skewers. For diners who are health conscious and do not want to have to give up their diets, the Baron offers a Banting menu which has meals that are carbohydrate free. Better yet, The Baron has half-price cocktail specials for the ladies every Friday!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Sushi On Fire – Some Of The Best Sushi In Joburg!
- Culinary Storytelling - A Food Wine Book Experience
- The Illusionists South Africa Tour
- Caramel Sundaes Presents Strawberry Feels
- Alan Committie - Planet Mirth
- A Christmas Carol at Montecasino
- What You Need To Know About The New Fourways Mega Mall
- Cinderella On Ice
- John Vlismas – The Good Racist
- Evita - The Musical
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
The Baron is located on 3 Selbourne Road in the Hammets Crossing Office Park, situated in Fourways.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 121 reviews
We visited for lunch with friends and took our child to play in the play area. The child minder was awesome and allowed us to enjoy our food and visit. She was very attentive and managed the children...
Steaks cooked to perfection and accompanied with great salads. I must admit one of the best baked potatoes I have had in a while. Three sizes of steak available to suit everyone’s appetite. And all...
Rentia V Says:
We had a very good time. Good vibes, good time. Friendly staff and good service. The food was also very good and prices reasonable. Parking guards also great.