The Baron is a contemporary grill steakhouse which first opened its doors in 1993. Their menu offers wholesome options from starters, mains to desserts. A favourite starter among patrons is the deep fried halloumi, which is drizzled with sweet chili sauce. There are several delicious mains to choose from such as chicken tikka masala, grilled chilli and garlic prawn and the lime and sumac rump skewers. For diners who are health conscious and do not want to have to give up their diets, the Baron offers a Banting menu which has meals that are carbohydrate free. Better yet, The Baron has half-price cocktail specials for the ladies every Friday!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
- Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert
- This Is Your Last Chance To See The Blue Man Group In Joburg!
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
The Baron is located on 3 Selbourne Road in the Hammets Crossing Office Park, situated in Fourways.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 105 reviews
Kirstin D Says:
What an awesome time! Stsyed open late for us and it was done with smiles and jokes not once did they become irritable.
This restaurant has a lovely setting on the river bank and a large kiddies play area. Excellent for families and lovely on a warm afternoon for lunch. Also a large very lively bar area. A large...
I reviewed this restaurant back in November 2011. It remains a firm favourite of mine and my wife's. We have had many good meals there over the years. Generally great food and service. Pleasant...