The Baron is a contemporary grill steakhouse which first opened its doors in 1993. Their menu offers wholesome options from starters, mains to desserts. A favourite starter among patrons is the deep fried halloumi, which is drizzled with sweet chili sauce. There are several delicious mains to choose from such as chicken tikka masala, grilled chilli and garlic prawn and the lime and sumac rump skewers. For diners who are health conscious and do not want to have to give up their diets, the Baron offers a Banting menu which has meals that are carbohydrate free. Better yet, The Baron has half-price cocktail specials for the ladies every Friday!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- What You Need To Know About The New Fourways Mega Mall
- Cinderella On Ice
- John Vlismas – The Good Racist
- Evita - The Musical
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
The Baron is located on 3 Selbourne Road in the Hammets Crossing Office Park, situated in Fourways.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 116 reviews
So to the point, food was always excellent here but lately not even close. I had fish from them no salt added to batter, the Manager even told me I was right they made a new batter but still the fish...
We booked a table for 6 for Saturday night dinner. The food was very good (we often go to Baron & haven't had a bad meal yet!) The service was a bit slow even with the restaurant not being all that...
Simon K Says:
We booked for a group of 32, and asked for 4 tables of 8, not only to facilitate service, but to make the tables more socially conducive to conversation. Ideally we wanted the upstairs function room...