The Baron is a contemporary grill steakhouse which first opened its doors in 1993. Their menu offers wholesome options from starters, mains to desserts. A favourite starter among patrons is the deep fried halloumi, which is drizzled with sweet chili sauce. There are several delicious mains to choose from such as chicken tikka masala, grilled chilli and garlic prawn and the lime and sumac rump skewers. For diners who are health conscious and do not want to have to give up their diets, the Baron offers a Banting menu which has meals that are carbohydrate free. Better yet, The Baron has half-price cocktail specials for the ladies every Friday!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
- Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert
- A Sixth Week Has Been Added To The Blue Man Group Run In Joburg!
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
The Baron is located on 3 Selbourne Road in the Hammets Crossing Office Park, situated in Fourways.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 100 reviews
Lovely lunch here.. sitting outside. Excellent service and a perfectly cooked steak! So much food I had to leave the chips!
I so enjoy the fact that they have catered for most, if not all likes and needs. I can go there with a friend and sit comfortably in a smoking area. I can sit outside if I don't like indoors and...
Diane B Says:
Have eaten here several times and always enjoyed it.Suitable for any age but when we have no children with us we like to be away from the play area.The service is excellent and everyone is friendly...