The Big Mouth, located in Sandton by Nelson Mandela Square, is fast becoming one of Johannesburg’s popular restaurants. They serve fresh and juicy sushi, sure to please any sushi lover. Their menu also consists of amazing grills, gourmet burgers and seafood.
The restaurant blends qualities from L.A., New York, London as well as South Africa to give you its unique space. With their signature cocktails and desserts, you might find it difficult to leave the restaurant all together.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Don’t Miss Out On The Last Gourmet Dinner Of The Year!
- Pink Noise Motorcycle Charity Ride
- Halloween Run
- Jerry & The Bandits Live
- Beer Fest
- Surprise Your Loved One With Something Special From Petals Gourmet Flowers!
- Whisky Live Festival Sandton
- Cordev And Classic FM Art Music Wine Experience
- Festive Workshops and Market
- Wine Lovers, Don't Miss Out On RMB WineX 2016!
- Sneaker Exchange
- Enjoy A Festive Feast At Parc Fermé This Christmas Day!
The Big Mouth is located in Sandton City by Nelson Mandela Square.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 177 reviews
My sister and I shared a wonderful salad and filet here. There is something for everyone on the menu. The salad was fresh and unique. The filet was delicious. My sister's boyfriend stated it is...
Had lunch with friend at Big mouth today, one of my many visits to the place, we ordered grilled chicken wings, seafood chowder, salmon bowl, rock shrimp rolls.. all of it were amazing! Salmon bowl...
Stu C Says:
I went to Big Mouth with my wife, not sure what to expect. However, we ordered from the sushi menu, and it was genuinely excellent. We'll definitely be going back. The staff are brilliant too!