The Big Mouth, located in Sandton by Nelson Mandela Square, is fast becoming one of Johannesburg’s popular restaurants. They serve fresh and juicy sushi, sure to please any sushi lover. Their menu also consists of amazing grills, gourmet burgers and seafood.
The restaurant blends qualities from L.A., New York, London as well as South Africa to give you its unique space. With their signature cocktails and desserts, you might find it difficult to leave the restaurant all together.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Summer Social Bring The Heat
- Corona Summer Social
- Pop Bottles Finale
- Bang Bang Brunch
- Belle’s Patisserie Sandton City Celebrates Summer With A New Menu!
- Down To Funk
- Digging In At Pappas On The Square
- Give Your Hair A Makeover At Tanaz Hair Salon
- Ring In The New Year In Style At Parc Fermé
- Don’t Miss Out On The Last Gourmet Dinner Of The Year!
- SafarEye Team Up With Gautrain To Save Our Rhinos
- Pink Noise Motorcycle Charity Ride
The Big Mouth is located in Sandton City by Nelson Mandela Square.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 205 reviews
Loved this place , the sushi is delicious. The service is average. One advice though is that they need to ensure that their waiter's and waitress know the menu. Special mention to Octavia the...
Madelaine G Says:
I am not a sushi lover but this is an excellent place. Service quick and efficient even for a lunch time. Had the crispy squid heads as starter big portion good value. Waiters well presented and well...
Random mid week early dinner/ snacks at The Big Mouth definitely had me impressed. The setting is perfect, the service was grand and the food divine. Highly recommend the sushi and the churros.