The Big Mouth, located in Sandton by Nelson Mandela Square, is fast becoming one of Johannesburg’s popular restaurants. They serve fresh and juicy sushi, sure to please any sushi lover. Their menu also consists of amazing grills, gourmet burgers and seafood.
The restaurant blends qualities from L.A., New York, London as well as South Africa to give you its unique space. With their signature cocktails and desserts, you might find it difficult to leave the restaurant all together.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- SA Road Safety Footprint Awards
- Arnold Classic Africa 2018
- Taking A Closer Look At 1 Discovery Place
- MTN Joyous Celebration 22 All For You
- Planet Fitness Sweat Workout Party
- Riaad Moosa: Life Begins
- The FNB Whiskey Live Festival
- The Gauteng Teachers' Summit 2
- Future Females Johannesburg Launch #FutureFemales
- Valentine's Day At The Maslow Hotel
- The WhiskyBrother Bar Is Upon Us
- Sandton City & Nelson Mandela Square Lights Up With Cheerful Festivities This Christmas!
The Big Mouth is located in Sandton City by Nelson Mandela Square.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 460 reviews
I had salmon sashimi and poke bowl which was so french and very generous serving, my husband had a T-bone steak which he said was great very tender. My husband accidentally put chilli sauce on his...
Colette C Says:
We tried the non classic sushi - deluxe salmon roses and bamboo rolls ... all very yummy and crispy. It was difficult to maneuver with chopsticks as the rolls were quite big.. we would have...
At first I was concerned because of the size of the menu and the number of different cuisines this restaurant offers. I was pleasantly surprised. Sushi is super fresh and well prepared. But so are...