The Big Mouth, located in Sandton by Nelson Mandela Square, is fast becoming one of Johannesburg’s popular restaurants. They serve fresh and juicy sushi, sure to please any sushi lover. Their menu also consists of amazing grills, gourmet burgers and seafood.
The restaurant blends qualities from L.A., New York, London as well as South Africa to give you its unique space. With their signature cocktails and desserts, you might find it difficult to leave the restaurant all together.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With Guide Dogs SA
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
- La Senza Sandton City To Launch Brand-New Concept Store
- Has Anyone Been To The New Signature Lux Hotel Yet?
- Belle's Patisserie Is Just The Place For All Your Cake And Indulgence Needs
- Clicks BabyClub #MeetUp
- Exclusive Bridal Fair
- Women's Day - Pop and Shop and Game
- Celebrate Women's Month With The Girls At The HealthyFood Studio
The Big Mouth is located in Sandton City by Nelson Mandela Square.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 377 reviews
Stuart L Says:
An excellent choice for a family meal for an 80th birthday celebration. The staff were incredibly accommodating in moving us to a better table befitting an important family occasion. We ordered a...
From the service to the quality of the food to the food justifiably high prices, the Big Mouth screams tourist trap. Can't imagine how it would survive in a competitive environment were it not on the...
David H Says:
In the warmer months this is a great spot to sit, relax, eat and watch the world go by. The staff were attentive without being overbearing and the menu had a bit more variety than some of the other...