The Big Mouth, located in Sandton by Nelson Mandela Square, is fast becoming one of Johannesburg’s popular restaurants. They serve fresh and juicy sushi, sure to please any sushi lover. Their menu also consists of amazing grills, gourmet burgers and seafood.
The restaurant blends qualities from L.A., New York, London as well as South Africa to give you its unique space. With their signature cocktails and desserts, you might find it difficult to leave the restaurant all together.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Travel With Your Taste Buds
- The Colour Fest U18
- Friday Fiesta At Katys Palace Bar
- Piccolo Mondo’s Gourmet Evenings Are Back!
- RMB WineX 2017
- South Africa VS Sri Lanka T20
- Get Your 2017 Off To A Healthy Start With The Discovery Vitality HealthyFood Studio
- Must-Try Vitality HealthyFood Studio Recipes
- South Africa VS Sri Lanka Test Series
- Sky Dining
- New Year’s Dinner at Maximillien
- Chaplin's Grill
The Big Mouth is located in Sandton City by Nelson Mandela Square.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 237 reviews
Brad G Says:
Food was good, portions large. Service ok. Very loud and seating area not the best for couples to have fun time catching up as hard to hear each other. Try sitting outside on terrace where echo may...
Met friends for light lunch and Sushi. Vegetarian option are limited. Friends had sushi which they raved about and I had one of the best vegetarian pasta's to date. Also tried the hummus starter...
Tried whole day to call them to make booking. Problem with their telephone lines. We called Tasha's opposite and the Manager was kind enough to go to Big Mouth and inform them of us not getting...