Situated centrally at Sandton’s Village Walk shopping centre, The Blues Room has filled a much needed niche in the live music scene here in Johannesburg, providing a alternative to the many punk and metal venues available to the younger crowd.
Visit the Blues Room Facebook page for more information.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- St Stithians Open Air Cinema
- StrEAT Food & Comedy Festival
- Saint Paddy's Day Bush Pub Run
- Sandton Craft Beer Fair
- H.O.T. Day Out
- Piccolo Mondo Offers A Fine Dining Experience You Cannot Miss!
- The Sir James Woodlands Masquerade
- Travel With Your Taste Buds
- The Colour Fest U18
- Friday Fiesta At Katy's Palace Bar
- Piccolo Mondo’s Gourmet Evenings Are Back!
- RMB WineX 2017
The Blues Room at Village Walk caters to lovers of live Blues, Jazz and Rock and is one of Joburg’s few dedicated live music venues. Expect a mature crowd and some great local music.