The Brazen Head is an Irish restaurant that serves full Irish dishes, prepared from the finest ingredients. Their menu offers dishes including burger combos, fries, chicken, ribs lamb and onion rings. The restaurant also boasts a delightful pub fare menu with lashings of Irish Craic and a stella wine list, all at a reasonable pub fare. If you feel like a truly authentic Irish experience, then The Brazen Head delivers just that.
Have you been here? Rate your experience below!
- Braamfontein in 36 Hours
- Braamfontein After Dark
- Meet Mighty Monk – Jozi's Nitro-Infused Cold Brew Coffee Company
- Then & Now: Braamfontein
- Snow White – The Ballet
- Window Sessions At The Orbit Jazz Club
- Women's Day Affair Ft. TiMO ODV
- Claudette Schreuders - The Bystanders
- A New Original Musical Premieres At The Joburg Theatre This August
- Stanley Beer Yard Tasting
- Cafe Republic Pres: The Brownies
- Mandela Day Yoga
The Brazen Head is an Irish restaurant located at Park Station in Braamfontein.