The Brazen Head is an Irish restaurant that serves full Irish dishes, prepared from the finest ingredients. Their menu offers dishes including burger combos, fries, chicken, ribs lamb and onion rings. The restaurant also boasts a delightful pub fare menu with lashings of Irish Craic and a stella wine list, all at a reasonable pub fare. If you feel like a truly authentic Irish experience, then The Brazen Head delivers just that.
Have you been here? Rate your experience below!
- Review: Once In Joburg
- Hanging Out At The Bannister Hotel
- Sontonga Lofts Exclusive Viewing
- Janice Honeyman's Pinocchio
- Afropunk Fest Joburg 2017
- Shrek The Musical JR.
- Battle Of The Burbs: Linden Vs Braamfontein
- Jason Goliath Talks Cars, Comedy Clubs And Creativity
- Braamfontein in 36 Hours
- Braamfontein After Dark
- Meet Mighty Monk – Jozi's Nitro-Infused Cold Brew Coffee Company
- Then & Now: Braamfontein
The Brazen Head is an Irish restaurant located at Park Station in Braamfontein.