While the Bull Run restaurant in Sandton is known for its great meat options, it also has several seafood and vegetarian dishes. Even though this a steak house it still accommodates a variety of tastes.
This is a great spot if you’d like to enjoy a steak and fillet mignon with some wine and some great company. The Bull Run has an extensive wine list, which wine connoisseurs can appreciate.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Creatively Crafted Cocktails At Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel Sandton
- SA Road Safety Footprint Awards
- Arnold Classic Africa 2018
- Taking A Closer Look At 1 Discovery Place
- MTN Joyous Celebration 22 All For You
- Planet Fitness Sweat Workout Party
- Riaad Moosa: Life Begins
- The FNB Whiskey Live Festival
- The Gauteng Teachers' Summit 2
- Future Females Johannesburg Launch #FutureFemales
- Valentine's Day At The Maslow Hotel
- The WhiskyBrother Bar Is Upon Us
The Bull Run restaurant is located opposite the Johannesburg Stock Exchange in Sandton.
Venue Name:The Bull Run Restaurant
20 Maude Street, Sandton, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 12h00 - 22h30, Saturday: 17h00 - 22h30, Sunday: 12h00 - 22h30
Price Range:R225 pp (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 719 reviews
great selection of meat, wine, beer salad. staff is very friendly and quick service. if your are airline crew you get a free bottle of wine ;)
We had just gotten in from Kruger and were exhausted. The server was uninterested but available. The menu is odd...gives the price in multiple currencies but doesn’t describe the meals. The burger...
The bull run is pretty good restaurant for a really good diner. It has a very nice terrace, but there are works near by that basically make the stay in the terrace impossible.