While the Bull Run restaurant in Sandton is known for its great meat options, it also has several seafood and vegetarian dishes. Even though this a steak house it still accommodates a variety of tastes.
This is a great spot if you’d like to enjoy a steak and fillet mignon with some wine and some great company. The Bull Run has an extensive wine list, which wine connoisseurs can appreciate.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Summer Social Bring The Heat
- Corona Summer Social
- Pop Bottles Finale
- Bang Bang Brunch
- Belle’s Patisserie Sandton City Celebrates Summer With A New Menu!
- Down To Funk
- Digging In At Pappas On The Square
- Give Your Hair A Makeover At Tanaz Hair Salon
- Ring In The New Year In Style At Parc Fermé
- Don’t Miss Out On The Last Gourmet Dinner Of The Year!
- SafarEye Team Up With Gautrain To Save Our Rhinos
- Pink Noise Motorcycle Charity Ride
The Bull Run restaurant is located opposite the Johannesburg Stock Exchange in Sandton.
Venue Name:The Bull Run Restaurant
20 Maude Street, Sandton, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 12h00 - 22h30, Saturday: 17h00 - 22h30, Sunday: 12h00 - 22h30
Price Range:R225 pp (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 622 reviews
Great place to eat attached to the Protea balalaika hotel. Good value for money and for those who smoke, you can smoke outside.
Natalie M Says:
Waiters and bar tenders were very friendly. The bar tender even made us one of his new cocktails that he was experimenting with. Food was delicious and service was fast.
This restaurant excels at consistently friendly service. The ambiance is cosy and comfortable. Good table settings. Unfortunately the food is average to good and the plating average. The deserts are...