While the Bull Run restaurant in Sandton is known for its great meat options, it also has several seafood and vegetarian dishes. Even though this a steak house it still accommodates a variety of tastes.
This is a great spot if you’d like to enjoy a steak and fillet mignon with some wine and some great company. The Bull Run has an extensive wine list, which wine connoisseurs can appreciate.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Trends To Look Out For At Design Joburg
- Don't Miss Out On Joburg's Newest Decor & Design Show – Design Joburg
- The Arnold Classic Africa 2017
- Healthy (Chocolate) Eating For The Kids This Holiday
- Free The Night 17 – U18
- St Stithians Open Air Cinema
- StrEAT Food & Comedy Festival
- Saint Paddy's Day Bush Pub Run
- Sandton Craft Beer Fair
- H.O.T. Day Out
- Piccolo Mondo Offers A Fine Dining Experience You Cannot Miss!
- The Sir James Woodlands Masquerade
The Bull Run restaurant is located opposite the Johannesburg Stock Exchange in Sandton.
Venue Name:The Bull Run Restaurant
20 Maude Street, Sandton, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 12h00 - 22h30, Saturday: 17h00 - 22h30, Sunday: 12h00 - 22h30
Price Range:R225 pp (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 678 reviews
Really nice decor, very friendly and efficient staff, great food well cooked shame its inside the hotel
The food in this great restaurant is fantastic. Service is a bit slow but it gives you a chance to relax. The restaurant is very nice and well located.
Ralph P Says:
Food quality is excellent. well mannered staff. relaxed atmosphere. Highly recommend their steak. Children welcomed.