While the Bull Run restaurant in Sandton is known for its great meat options, it also has several seafood and vegetarian dishes. Even though this a steak house it still accommodates a variety of tastes.
This is a great spot if you’d like to enjoy a steak and fillet mignon with some wine and some great company. The Bull Run has an extensive wine list, which wine connoisseurs can appreciate.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With Guide Dogs SA
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
- La Senza Sandton City To Launch Brand-New Concept Store
- Has Anyone Been To The New Signature Lux Hotel Yet?
- Belle's Patisserie Is Just The Place For All Your Cake And Indulgence Needs
- Clicks BabyClub #MeetUp
- Exclusive Bridal Fair
- Women's Day - Pop and Shop and Game
- Celebrate Women's Month With The Girls At The HealthyFood Studio
The Bull Run restaurant is located opposite the Johannesburg Stock Exchange in Sandton.
Venue Name:The Bull Run Restaurant
20 Maude Street, Sandton, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 12h00 - 22h30, Saturday: 17h00 - 22h30, Sunday: 12h00 - 22h30
Price Range:R225 pp (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 699 reviews
Sheri S Says:
Was in Sandton on business and ended up meeting friends for dinner here as they were staying at the hotel next door. What a fantastic meal, we each ordered a different steak and they all melted in...
Marco R Says:
I've eaten a few times at the Bull Run and have always enjoyed the meals, the staff also generally have been friendly and helpful. If you enjoy your steaks then you won't be disappointed although...
Meals are always wonderful. The selection is wide and the quality is great. The wine list is good so loads of options to pair with meals. The only challenge is related to the construction taking...