While the Bull Run restaurant in Sandton is known for its great meat options, it also has several seafood and vegetarian dishes. Even though this a steak house it still accommodates a variety of tastes.
This is a great spot if you’d like to enjoy a steak and fillet mignon with some wine and some great company. The Bull Run has an extensive wine list, which wine connoisseurs can appreciate.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Joburg Cocktail Festival
- Beauty Swop – Beauty Expo Johannesburg
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
- Don't Miss The Sandton City Nintendo Switch Pop-Up Zone!
- Michelangelo's Exec. Chef To Lead SA To Olympic Gold
- Seven Reasons Why You Need To Visit Sandton City This Month
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With SA Guide-Dogs
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
- La Senza Sandton City To Launch Brand-New Concept Store
The Bull Run restaurant is located opposite the Johannesburg Stock Exchange in Sandton.
Venue Name:The Bull Run Restaurant
20 Maude Street, Sandton, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 12h00 - 22h30, Saturday: 17h00 - 22h30, Sunday: 12h00 - 22h30
Price Range:R225 pp (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 709 reviews
Like the restaurant, good menu and service. The menu could be a little bit confusing, in general very good
One of Johannesburgs best Steak Restaurants. Understated elegant dining. Superb Steak. Good Wine List. Great Staff. Usually a flawless dining experience. A good choice to take out of town visitors or...
Food and service disappointing! Lacks pleasing ambience. Music too loud. Drowns conversation. Navigational skills required to reach restaurant from parking area. Main courses and wine both...