Whether you are a meat eater in for a good juicy steak, a simple vegetarian or a wine connoisseur, Butcher Block Steakhouse Restaurant guarantees to satisfy all taste buds.
Butcher Block shows off a tantalising menu offering various, individual meat cuts, sourced from a well-respected and trusted supplier, a vegetarian platter, a seafood platter and even delicious dessert options.
And for a welcoming environment that makes you feel at home while you feed the beast in you, Butcher Block offers an indoor, warm, vibrant set up where you can sit back, relax and enjoy fantastic food.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- oneNINEone’s Sumptuous Kitchen Party Is Back!
- Techno'ly Thursdays
- Get The Hottest Gadgets At The Tech Expo!
- Ladies who Wine
- Starbucks Sessions: Rocktober Edition
- Wine And Fine Food Evening
- The Art and Science of Marble – Evolving
- Tantalise Your Tastebuds At The Zone @ Rosebank’s Food Court!
- Experience The Artisanal Coffee Culture At The Zone @ Rosebank
- Enjoy Coffee And Foodie Faves At Milk Bar
- Explore Rosebank
- Southern Guild Johannesburg Opens With Exhibit
Butcher Block Steakhouse is situated at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Rosebank.
Venue Name:Butcher Block
Crowne Plaza, The Rosebank, Corner of Tyrwhitt & Sturdee Avenues, Rosebank, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday – Sunday: 12h00 - 15h00, 18h00 - 22h30
Price Range:R400 for two
Type of Cuisine:Family Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 138 reviews
Knut A Says:
great food, super steaks, but the waiter did just increase the tip as apparently my 9% was not enough, so he did put in 10% - which I find not acceptable.
We had some of the local dishes (potjes) and enjoyed them very much. We also had a bottle of pinotage, the true south African grape. It was reasonably priced and tasted great. Our waiter was very...
We were a party of friends here on holidays. Just happened to be "tempted" by the big placard advertising Buffet Ribs or Chicken wings or calamari. We opted for a mixture of the above,some had...