Whether you are a meat eater in for a good juicy steak, a simple vegetarian or a wine connoisseur, Butcher Block Steakhouse Restaurant guarantees to satisfy all taste buds.
Butcher Block shows off a tantalising menu offering various, individual meat cuts, sourced from a well-respected and trusted supplier, a vegetarian platter, a seafood platter and even delicious dessert options.
And for a welcoming environment that makes you feel at home while you feed the beast in you, Butcher Block offers an indoor, warm, vibrant set up where you can sit back, relax and enjoy fantastic food.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Reviewing The Hyatt Regency Kitchen Party
- Saigon Suzy Is On Her Way To Rosebank
- Celebrate Secretary’s Day At Clico
- Meet, Eat & Repeat At The Zone @ Rosebank
- Father,s Day
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- "Millennials" An Instagram Exhibition
- A Techno Experience Not To Be Missed!
- European Film Festival 2017
- Take A Breather With The Weekender Special at Hyatt Regency Johannesburg
- First Thursdays – October 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
Butcher Block Steakhouse is situated at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Rosebank.
Venue Name:Butcher Block
Crowne Plaza, The Rosebank, Corner of Tyrwhitt & Sturdee Avenues, Rosebank, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday – Sunday: 12h00 - 15h00, 18h00 - 22h30
Price Range:R400 for two
Type of Cuisine:Family Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 157 reviews
On our second stay at the Crowne Plaza, Rosebank we enjoyed a number of meals at this venue. My choice on three visits was the chicken and prawn curry. I'd have that again anytime. My other half was...
Excellent steak, Nice atmosphere and an overall great experience. The Game meat was made to perfection. Well priced and affordable
Once again we were traveling and were looking for a restaurant that can cook a delicious steak. We used TripAdvisor and found this delight. The food was good and we were helped with friendly...