Whether you are a meat eater in for a good juicy steak, a simple vegetarian or a wine connoisseur, Butcher Block Steakhouse Restaurant guarantees to satisfy all taste buds.
Butcher Block shows off a tantalising menu offering various, individual meat cuts, sourced from a well-respected and trusted supplier, a vegetarian platter, a seafood platter and even delicious dessert options.
And for a welcoming environment that makes you feel at home while you feed the beast in you, Butcher Block offers an indoor, warm, vibrant set up where you can sit back, relax and enjoy fantastic food.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Take A Breather With The Weekender Special at Hyatt Regency Johannesburg
- First Thursdays – April 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
- Don’t Miss The Summer Sale At Rosebank Mall
- Holiday Fun For The Kids At Rosebank Mall
- Canada's Best
- Starbucks Sessions feat. Stogie T, Johnny Cradle and Motif
- oneNINEone’s Sumptuous Kitchen Party Is Back!
- Techno'ly Thursdays
- Get The Hottest Gadgets At The Tech Expo!
- Ladies who Wine
Butcher Block Steakhouse is situated at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Rosebank.
Venue Name:Butcher Block
Crowne Plaza, The Rosebank, Corner of Tyrwhitt & Sturdee Avenues, Rosebank, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday – Sunday: 12h00 - 15h00, 18h00 - 22h30
Price Range:R400 for two
Type of Cuisine:Family Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 146 reviews
We ate here as we were staying at the hotel. At least four of the items we tried to order weren't available. What we did order was actually very good but service was a bit patchy.
Adrienne G Says:
Food was ok--nothing spectacular. Priced higher than much better restaurants in the Rosebank neighborhood. Better choices are within easy walking distance.
The food here is amazing and I will come back again, without doubt. Though I wouldn't fancy coming here as a veggie and there aren't many lighter meals on the menu. However, there are some...