For over 20 years, the Butchershop & Grill has been as much a part of SA culture as sunshine, red wine and red meat. You could say it is a landmark on the culinary landscape. The Butcher Shop is also about family – and the laughter, memories and conversations shared with special people over great food at a top steakhouse. The establishment is a family business, handed down over three generations, famed for its quality produce, extensive menu, separate butchery and deli, and 800 passionate staff.
- Clicks BabyClub #MeetUp
- Women's Day - Pop and Shop and Game
- Celebrate Women's Month With The Girls At The HealthyFood Studio
- Winter Acoustic Music Festival
- Mamba Republic
- Spoil Yourself At The Lorenzi Winter Sidewalk Sale
- Field Market - June edition
- MMSA Fun Fair - 2017 (Anand Mela 2017)
- Magic Mike Express
- China Homelife and China Machinex Fair
- South Africa: The Next Six Months' Breakfast
- World League hockey players to visit Gauteng this August
In the heart of Sandton, on Nelson Mandela Square, is the flagship Johannesburg branch of The Butcher Shop & Grill: an institution in South African dining.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 2517 reviews
Jose B Says:
Top restaurant. The offer is wide. If you're not sure what meat to pick then one of the resident experts will explain it all to you at the butchers shop inside. Ribeye 220g standard weight is amazing...
Philip B Says:
Cons: Waiter and then waitress were unfriendly and actually quite rude. Got the order wrong. Brought some of the guest’s food while the others had to wait several minutes. My food was warm. Asked for...
Rowena A Says:
I've had take away from the same establishment in Mouille Point, this was not up to par. The ribs were average although a smaller portion then I remember, calamari was terrible very bland served with...