For over 20 years, the Butchershop & Grill has been as much a part of SA culture as sunshine, red wine and red meat. You could say it is a landmark on the culinary landscape. The Butcher Shop is also about family – and the laughter, memories and conversations shared with special people over great food at a top steakhouse. The establishment is a family business, handed down over three generations, famed for its quality produce, extensive menu, separate butchery and deli, and 800 passionate staff.
- Sandton City & Nelson Mandela Square Lights Up With Cheerful Festivities This Christmas!
- Joburg Cocktail Festival
- Beauty Swop – Beauty Expo Johannesburg
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
- Don't Miss The Sandton City Nintendo Switch Pop-Up Zone!
- Michelangelo's Exec. Chef To Lead SA To Olympic Gold
- Seven Reasons Why You Need To Visit Sandton City This Month
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With SA Guide-Dogs
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
In the heart of Sandton, on Nelson Mandela Square, is the flagship Johannesburg branch of The Butcher Shop & Grill: an institution in South African dining.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 2706 reviews
Exciting and innovative it may not be, but what it does it does very, very well. Faultless service, delicious melt-in-your-mouth steaks and a nice little wine list. There is also a wine shop - very...
Ane M Says:
Awesome place to have a business meeting, staff was excellent. Food choice was a master chef style.Will definitely be back again. Location is great ,walking distance from the Gautrain station and...
Dale D Says:
The team were amazingly attentive, service is exceptional and ensured our entire team had the best year end function. The food is always superb and anyone who's a meat lover must eat here! The...