For over 20 years, the Butchershop & Grill has been as much a part of SA culture as sunshine, red wine and red meat. You could say it is a landmark on the culinary landscape. The Butcher Shop is also about family – and the laughter, memories and conversations shared with special people over great food at a top steakhouse. The establishment is a family business, handed down over three generations, famed for its quality produce, extensive menu, separate butchery and deli, and 800 passionate staff.
- Brandy, Cognac & Rum Tasting at PnP Good Food Studio
- 2017 Old Mutual Trophy Wine Show
- Spotlight: Sandton City
- Five Must-Visit Spas In Sandton
- Must-Visit Restaurants In Sandton
- Get Married At One Of These Sandton Wedding Venues
- Katy's Palace Bar Turns 5!
- The Exotic Cars Of Sandton
- Taking A Look At The Core Group
- Explore Sandton
- Trends To Look Out For At Design Joburg
- Don't Miss Out On Joburg's Newest Decor & Design Show – Design Joburg
In the heart of Sandton, on Nelson Mandela Square, is the flagship Johannesburg branch of The Butcher Shop & Grill: an institution in South African dining.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 2451 reviews
Heinz H Says:
Once again an excellent meal and a great wine recommendation by the attending waiter. Decent atmosphere, great staff and the high quality of the served dishes are making this place to one of my...
I have been before and over this trip I went twice. For Grilled steak and meat dishes you can't go wrong. Excellent meat, professionally cooked. Starters also strong - note unless you are a South...
Urs K Says:
Having read and heard about this restaurant, this was a 'MUST' on our list. This very large restaurant (and butcher shop!) on Nelson Mandela Square is rightly famous. Although the sheer size of the...