For over 20 years, the Butchershop & Grill has been as much a part of SA culture as sunshine, red wine and red meat. You could say it is a landmark on the culinary landscape. The Butcher Shop is also about family – and the laughter, memories and conversations shared with special people over great food at a top steakhouse. The establishment is a family business, handed down over three generations, famed for its quality produce, extensive menu, separate butchery and deli, and 800 passionate staff.
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
- Don't Miss The Sandton City Nintendo Switch Pop-Up Zone!
- Michelangelo's Exec. Chef To Lead SA To Olympic Gold
- Seven Reasons Why You Need To Visit Sandton City This Month
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With SA Guide-Dogs
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
- La Senza Sandton City To Launch Brand-New Concept Store
- Has Anyone Been To The New Signature Lux Hotel Yet?
- Belle's Patisserie Is Just The Place For All Your Cake And Indulgence Needs
In the heart of Sandton, on Nelson Mandela Square, is the flagship Johannesburg branch of The Butcher Shop & Grill: an institution in South African dining.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 2606 reviews
Chris D Says:
Good, reasonably priced food in Mandela Square served by friendly, helpful staff. What more could you ask for ?
The steaks, and other dishes, are as good as you'll find anywhere. Remember, South African beef is grass fed and therefore has much less fat than U.S. beef.
Terry S Says:
This was a walk in by my family 11 of us 4 yrs to 64 yrs so a good mixture of tastes. Our son-in-law comes to Sandton on business several times a year and wanted us to experience the food. We were...