For over 20 years, the Butchershop & Grill has been as much a part of SA culture as sunshine, red wine and red meat. You could say it is a landmark on the culinary landscape. The Butcher Shop is also about family – and the laughter, memories and conversations shared with special people over great food at a top steakhouse. The establishment is a family business, handed down over three generations, famed for its quality produce, extensive menu, separate butchery and deli, and 800 passionate staff.
- Travel With Your Taste Buds
- The Colour Fest U18
- Friday Fiesta At Katys Palace Bar
- Piccolo Mondo’s Gourmet Evenings Are Back!
- RMB WineX 2017
- South Africa VS Sri Lanka T20
- Get Your 2017 Off To A Healthy Start With The Discovery Vitality HealthyFood Studio
- Must-Try Vitality HealthyFood Studio Recipes
- South Africa VS Sri Lanka Test Series
- Sky Dining
- New Year’s Dinner at Maximillien
- Chaplin's Grill
In the heart of Sandton, on Nelson Mandela Square, is the flagship Johannesburg branch of The Butcher Shop & Grill: an institution in South African dining.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 2249 reviews
Daniel R Says:
Staff was very helpful in explaingin dishes and reccomending portion sizes, which I think was quite honest and surprisingly accurate. Meat was delicious and spinach cream in a good standard.
Ekaterina P Says:
In my opinion it's one of the best places in Johannesburg for people who likes to try a good quality meat
Decent food and a great place to take your friends or colleagues at the nelson mendela squate. Still gotta watch out for thieves because the waiter tried stealing my phone.