For over 20 years, the Butchershop & Grill has been as much a part of SA culture as sunshine, red wine and red meat. You could say it is a landmark on the culinary landscape. The Butcher Shop is also about family – and the laughter, memories and conversations shared with special people over great food at a top steakhouse. The establishment is a family business, handed down over three generations, famed for its quality produce, extensive menu, separate butchery and deli, and 800 passionate staff.
- Don’t Miss Out On The Last Gourmet Dinner Of The Year!
- Pink Noise Motorcycle Charity Ride
- Halloween Run
- Jerry & The Bandits Live
- Beer Fest
- Surprise Your Loved One With Something Special From Petals Gourmet Flowers!
- Whisky Live Festival Sandton
- Cordev And Classic FM Art Music Wine Experience
- Festive Workshops and Market
- Wine Lovers, Don't Miss Out On RMB WineX 2016!
- Sneaker Exchange
- Enjoy A Festive Feast At Parc Fermé This Christmas Day!
In the heart of Sandton, on Nelson Mandela Square, is the flagship Johannesburg branch of The Butcher Shop & Grill: an institution in South African dining.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 2088 reviews
This is probably one of the most famous restaurants for good quality meat in the centre of Johannesburg. It certainly didn't disappoint and pricewise was very reasonable with a good rump steak coming...
Andy S Says:
This was reccomended to us and really glad we went. Massive place, so you can just turn up. Great selection of food and the portions are on the large side!. Steaks are big and very tender, and they...
Went here for dinner with my South African family. There was 9 of us on a Wednesday evening for dinner. The food was excellent. Service was efficient. The wine list had great choices to go with...