The Capital Empire is situated next to Sandton City. The hotel offers modern accommodation featuring an outdoor pool, a restaurant and free access to the fitness centre.
This hotel provides rooms with flat-screen TVs, air conditioning, and private bathrooms with hairdryers and toiletries. All this in a contemporary stylish spacious apartment that also comes with a kitchen and living area.
Gourmet African-inspired cuisine is one of the restaurant’s specialities. Guests can enjoy their meals and drinks from the bar on the terrace overlooking the scenic Sandton.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Joburg Cocktail Festival
- Beauty Swop – Beauty Expo Johannesburg
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
- Don't Miss The Sandton City Nintendo Switch Pop-Up Zone!
- Michelangelo's Exec. Chef To Lead SA To Olympic Gold
- Seven Reasons Why You Need To Visit Sandton City This Month
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With SA Guide-Dogs
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
- La Senza Sandton City To Launch Brand-New Concept Store
The Capital Empire is located in the Sandton area at 177 Empire Place.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 213 reviews
Worm welcome and reception by all Capital Empire staff. The hotel was friendly user easy to move arround and very clean indeed. Planned arrangement and display for PATA Summit. Wow! Great honer for...
I have made my review basing on the service offered to me and what I experienced or learnt during my stay at the hotel while attending the meeting. I did enjoy my stay in the hotel due to the...
Reception friendly, waitrons, very friendly and so are the room service. Food was average - due to lack of labeling and some foods were tasteless (this depends from where one is coming from). Hiccup...