The Capital Empire is situated next to Sandton City. The hotel offers modern accommodation featuring an outdoor pool, a restaurant and free access to the fitness centre.
This hotel provides rooms with flat-screen TVs, air conditioning, and private bathrooms with hairdryers and toiletries. All this in a contemporary stylish spacious apartment that also comes with a kitchen and living area.
Gourmet African-inspired cuisine is one of the restaurant’s specialities. Guests can enjoy their meals and drinks from the bar on the terrace overlooking the scenic Sandton.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Sandton City & Nelson Mandela Square Lights Up With Cheerful Festivities This Christmas!
- Joburg Cocktail Festival
- Beauty Swop – Beauty Expo Johannesburg
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
- Don't Miss The Sandton City Nintendo Switch Pop-Up Zone!
- Michelangelo's Exec. Chef To Lead SA To Olympic Gold
- Seven Reasons Why You Need To Visit Sandton City This Month
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With SA Guide-Dogs
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
The Capital Empire is located in the Sandton area at 177 Empire Place.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 218 reviews
We had a great stay at the Capital Empire as the hotel is very well maintained and they have great staff who are always friendly, cortejous and attentive to the guests needs. The hotel location is...
Caroline G Says:
Great hotel,nice facility and tasty food BUT Reception staff who are the face of the hotel are clueless when it comes to creating a satisfying experience for guests. They have no management abilities...
We stayed at this hotel for two nights. I first chose the city (Sandton) after Google'ing "safest areas of Johannesburg". Sandton was one of a handful that hit various blogs, Trip Advisor forums, and...