The Capital Hydro offers a scheduled complimentary shuttle service to Nelson Mandela Square and the Sandton Gautrain Station. The Capital Hydro features an outdoor pool and a fitness centre.
A 32 inch flatscreen television with satellite channels, a DVD player, and MP3 player are all included in each room. The rooms also feature a washing machine and kitchen for self-catering purposes, with a bonus being the BBQ facilities by the pool.
Rooms have private terraces where guests can look forward to enjoying the city views at will.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Trends To Look Out For At Design Joburg
- Don't Miss Out On Joburg's Newest Decor & Design Show – Design Joburg
- The Arnold Classic Africa 2017
- Healthy (Chocolate) Eating For The Kids This Holiday
- Free The Night 17 – U18
- St Stithians Open Air Cinema
- StrEAT Food & Comedy Festival
- Saint Paddy's Day Bush Pub Run
- Sandton Craft Beer Fair
- H.O.T. Day Out
- Piccolo Mondo Offers A Fine Dining Experience You Cannot Miss!
- The Sir James Woodlands Masquerade
The Capital Hydro is located in Hydro Park on Greyston Drive in Sandton.
Venue Name:The Capital Hydro
Hydro Park, 86 Grayston Drive, Sandton, Johannesburg.
Check In:14:00 - 19:00
Check Out:06:00 - 10:00
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 64 reviews
The on duty manager was really great. He does his homework and offered me a great deal. The apartment was spacious. I was not impressed with the curtains and the mouldy smell in the cupboards. The...
Renu P Says:
I paid almost $ 200 per night for this apartment and did not live up to standards. The broken washing machine spewed water all over the kitchen and no one came to address this, yet I complained to...
I can say that everything is OK. I was happy with my family and I can recommend friends and other members of family to come there. Try to organize a better system of taxis and transport in town...