The Capital Moloko is a stylish accommodation featuring a spa facility with a swimming pool and free WiFi access on site.
The Capital Molokai’s rooms are air-conditioned and include elegant furnishings. Guests can look forward to a lovely balcony or patio overlooking the garden, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a minibar.
Some units have kitchens, however, a buffet breakfast is offered in the dining area or on the terrace every morning. Room service is also offered for lunch and dinner meals 24 hours a day. The Cigar Lounge offers pre-dinner drinks and night caps. The hotel also has a gym fully equipped for its guests.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With Guide Dogs SA
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
- La Senza Sandton City To Launch Brand-New Concept Store
- Has Anyone Been To The New Signature Lux Hotel Yet?
- Belle's Patisserie Is Just The Place For All Your Cake And Indulgence Needs
- Clicks BabyClub #MeetUp
- Exclusive Bridal Fair
- Women's Day - Pop and Shop and Game
- Celebrate Women's Month With The Girls At The HealthyFood Studio
The Capital Moloko located in Strathavon, Sandton, is part of The Capital Hotel group.
Venue Name:The Capital Moloko
160 Helen Road, Sandton, Johannesburg.
Check In:14:00 - 00:00
Check Out:01:00 - 11:00
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 131 reviews
Catherine C Says:
I want to recommend the Capital Moloko in Johannesburg, for either for business or short stay holiday travelers. Even with its proximity to Sandton and other shopping areas, it is in a setting that...
The ambience and serenity of the hotel is excellent. The menu fo breakfast is however lacking in variety and was a bit monotonous. The rooms were good and clean and the staff were welcoming and...
Well done Anele, Zanele and Olitha for making my time at your hotel special. i am looking forward to seeing you again in September. i found the hotel to be pleasing in looks and atmosphere, relaxed...