The Capital Moloko is a stylish accommodation featuring a spa facility with a swimming pool and free WiFi access on site.
The Capital Molokai’s rooms are air-conditioned and include elegant furnishings. Guests can look forward to a lovely balcony or patio overlooking the garden, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a minibar.
Some units have kitchens, however, a buffet breakfast is offered in the dining area or on the terrace every morning. Room service is also offered for lunch and dinner meals 24 hours a day. The Cigar Lounge offers pre-dinner drinks and night caps. The hotel also has a gym fully equipped for its guests.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Joburg Cocktail Festival
- Beauty Swop – Beauty Expo Johannesburg
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
- Don't Miss The Sandton City Nintendo Switch Pop-Up Zone!
- Michelangelo's Exec. Chef To Lead SA To Olympic Gold
- Seven Reasons Why You Need To Visit Sandton City This Month
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With SA Guide-Dogs
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
- La Senza Sandton City To Launch Brand-New Concept Store
The Capital Moloko located in Strathavon, Sandton, is part of The Capital Hotel group.
Venue Name:The Capital Moloko
160 Helen Road, Sandton, Johannesburg.
Check In:14:00 - 00:00
Check Out:01:00 - 11:00
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 137 reviews
Andre H Says:
This was a brief business stay with an early departure the next morning. The welcome was friendly and efficient and the room was spacious with a pleasing decor.The aircon was efficient and the bed...
Very nice gardens and impressive buildings. Inside I found it a bit less glamorous. No frills reception area. Nice restaurant and the room service was great, it just took very long. Both mornings we...
Cornelius Maing... M Says:
Excellent treatment We enjoyed the room and the conference facility! We would like traditional foods to be served too such as thick porridge with braii meat once a week! Also would like to have...