With 688 slots, 19 table games and regular gaming promotions, this casino promises an evening of solid entertainment. The Carousel Casino in South Africa guarantees to offer a break from the big city, whilst being close enough to Gauteng and the North West Province to visit any day of the week. There are a selection of restaurants and accommodation options too, so that patrons can focus on the fun.
To find out more about The Carousel Casino click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- SHF Has Something Extra Special For You This Valentine’s Day!
- Scholars, You’re Invited To The Annual International Education Expo!
- Love Is In The Air At Mall Of The South
- Get Your Lunch Box Treats Sorted And Stand A Chance Of Winning!
- Great Offices Spaces In Joburg
- Book Your Romantic Dinner For Valentine's Day 2017!
- Your Date Night/Day Sorted – Date Ideas In The City
- Thompsons Has The Perfect Romantic Escape
- Get Your Valentine’s Day Shopping Sorted With Bagmee
- Cafes To Cycle To
- Where To Find The Wedding Dress Of Your Dreams
- Explore The City By Bike
The Carousel Casino sits on the border just between Gauteng and the North West Province and incorporates all the fun and excitement of a bright, playful and colourful carousel ride at the carnival.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 12 reviews
I have been visiting the carousel casino so of fen and is so casting. I would recommend the carousel acacia place young, old, children, couples. friends and families. The houses have two lovely space...
One of my favorite casinos in South Africa. I actually like this one more than Grande West in Cape Town. Went throughout a week day. Love the pink building, decor, gardens and atmosphere more than...
Tony G Says:
Despite it's old age, the hotel and gardens still look neat and are well maintained. The service is great and the breakfasts very good. It is quieter now but still good for a relaxing weekend!