With 688 slots, 19 table games and regular gaming promotions, this casino promises an evening of solid entertainment. The Carousel Casino in South Africa guarantees to offer a break from the big city, whilst being close enough to Gauteng and the North West Province to visit any day of the week. There are a selection of restaurants and accommodation options too, so that patrons can focus on the fun.
To find out more about The Carousel Casino click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Don't Miss SHF's End-Of-Season Clearance Sale!
- Reasons Why You Should Support Local Florists
- Flight Centre Offers The Lowest Airfare, Guaranteed!
- Beauty Academies In Joburg
- All Things Geek In The City
- Human Rights Day
- Must-Visit Thai Food Joints
- Must-Know Orphanages
- What To Do This Saint Patrick’s Day
- Great Gin & Tonic Joints In Joburg
- Get Your Adrenalin Pumping At These Joburg Paintball Ranges
- Local Fashion Boutiques
The Carousel Casino sits on the border just between Gauteng and the North West Province and incorporates all the fun and excitement of a bright, playful and colourful carousel ride at the carnival.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 12 reviews
I have been visiting the carousel casino so of fen and is so casting. I would recommend the carousel acacia place young, old, children, couples. friends and families. The houses have two lovely space...
One of my favorite casinos in South Africa. I actually like this one more than Grande West in Cape Town. Went throughout a week day. Love the pink building, decor, gardens and atmosphere more than...
Tony G Says:
Despite it's old age, the hotel and gardens still look neat and are well maintained. The service is great and the breakfasts very good. It is quieter now but still good for a relaxing weekend!