At Tumbletown indoor adventure park they offer fully supervised fun activities 7 days a week for children between the ages of 3 and 12. They can enjoy climbing and crawling over an array of brightly coloured balls, tunnels, jumping castles and other soft features.
The Magic Company offers a variety of interactive arcade and simulation games including F1 racing cars, Moto X, slope skiing and chicken toss.
‘Movies at the Mall’ is an independent movie company which offers a range of features in two cinema halls at a very reasonable rate. Popcorn, cold drinks, sweets and chips are available at the kiosk.
- Kids Just Wanna Have Fun – Extreme Sports For Kids
- The Quirkiest Stationery To Get You Ready For School
- Nautical Adventures At The Vaal
- Mountain Biking In The Vredefort Dome
- River Rafting Down The Vaal
- The Best Waffles In Town
- SafarEye Team Up With Gautrain To Save Our Rhinos
- BGR Contending For The Jozi Burger Belt
- Exploring Geneva
- Café Hemingways Review
- Celebrating World Photo Day With Top Jozi Photographers
- The Coolest Food Trucks in Johannesburg