Imagine indulging in a gorgeous meal, delicately prepared and planned by an executive chef from India? An authentic taste of Northern India’s cuisine added with Goan and Southern India’s dishes? You can stop imagining it now and visit The Classic India to experience it. Coupled with your gorgeous meal is a selection of well-suited wines. The Classic India’s wine selection consists of a wide range from various wine lands that the Western Cape has to offer.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
- The Fourways BLOCK PARTY ft Kyle Watson
- Champagne Fridays
- Jingle All The Way To Montecasino’s Christmas Village
- Christmas Village
- Women's Health Fit Night Out
- BlackSteer Is Back In Town
- The Stall Artisan Night Market
- Calati - Mindful Triathlon
- Fourways Mall Set To Complete Phase One Of Their Massive Renovation!
- Jam Jozi
The Classic India is located in Cedar Square, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:The Classic India
Cedar Square, Cedar Road, Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday 10h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R125 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 34 reviews
Les H Says:
We went for Sunday lunch and couldn't have chosen a better venue. Pam likes her "curry" VERY mild. She had the Chicken Korma and was delighted with her choice. I like to taste the curry and I had the...
Dishes from all over India but mainly the North. Very good quality with good service and excellent value for your money. The decor is modern and clean and the staff very friendly.
Graham D Says:
The restaurant is set inside a small block. It's next to an indoor karting track and News Cafe. The decor is warm and the staff very attentive. Food was to a good standard and the waiter made a good...