Imagine indulging in a gorgeous meal, delicately prepared and planned by an executive chef from India? An authentic taste of Northern India’s cuisine added with Goan and Southern India’s dishes? You can stop imagining it now and visit The Classic India to experience it. Coupled with your gorgeous meal is a selection of well-suited wines. The Classic India’s wine selection consists of a wide range from various wine lands that the Western Cape has to offer.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
- Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert
- This Is Your Last Chance To See The Blue Man Group In Joburg!
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
The Classic India is located in Cedar Square, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:The Classic India
Cedar Square, Cedar Road, Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday 10h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R125 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 38 reviews
What a hidden gem right here in Cedar Square! The variety on the menu was incredible! The service was fast and efficient! The food was truly delicious and delightful! If you are wanting a truly...
We were taken by our trip organisers for having food. Food was so good that you feel you are in India . Dal Makhani was best
I liked the taste of the food and menu is extensive with respect to choices, what is missing is authentic serving of the dishes in respective dishes. Also I observed services is awesome but can...