Imagine indulging in a gorgeous meal, delicately prepared and planned by an executive chef from India? An authentic taste of Northern India’s cuisine added with Goan and Southern India’s dishes? You can stop imagining it now and visit The Classic India to experience it. Coupled with your gorgeous meal is a selection of well-suited wines. The Classic India’s wine selection consists of a wide range from various wine lands that the Western Cape has to offer.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
- The Fourways BLOCK PARTY ft Kyle Watson
- Champagne Fridays
- Jingle All The Way To Montecasino’s Christmas Village
- Christmas Village
- Women's Health Fit Night Out
The Classic India is located in Cedar Square, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:The Classic India
Cedar Square, Cedar Road, Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday 10h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R125 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 35 reviews
I love this place, such extensive menu of new things, so far all delicious, prices really low. Love the setup it's got more atmosphere and comfort than the normal Indian. Only been here three times...
Les H Says:
We went for Sunday lunch and couldn't have chosen a better venue. Pam likes her "curry" VERY mild. She had the Chicken Korma and was delighted with her choice. I like to taste the curry and I had the...
Dishes from all over India but mainly the North. Very good quality with good service and excellent value for your money. The decor is modern and clean and the staff very friendly.