Imagine indulging in a gorgeous meal, delicately prepared and planned by an executive chef from India? An authentic taste of Northern India’s cuisine added with Goan and Southern India’s dishes? You can stop imagining it now and visit The Classic India to experience it. Coupled with your gorgeous meal is a selection of well-suited wines. The Classic India’s wine selection consists of a wide range from various wine lands that the Western Cape has to offer.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
The Classic India is located in Cedar Square, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:The Classic India
Cedar Square, Cedar Road, Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday 10h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R125 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 41 reviews
Francois P Says:
Cosy, fresh, fun Northern Indian Cuisine is the name of the game. This South African based Indian restaurant has a wide variety of speciality Northern Indian food. Accompanied by fine wines and good...
Some equipment piled up in a corner, dirty splatters on a wall... not a good impression. We found the food to be below average for Indian food in Johannesburg...not full of the expected flavours of...
Our tour group was booked here to have lunch. Food was good, service was prompt but it would not harm the staff to smile a bit.