Imagine indulging in a gorgeous meal, delicately prepared and planned by an executive chef from India? An authentic taste of Northern India’s cuisine added with Goan and Southern India’s dishes? You can stop imagining it now and visit The Classic India to experience it. Coupled with your gorgeous meal is a selection of well-suited wines. The Classic India’s wine selection consists of a wide range from various wine lands that the Western Cape has to offer.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Easter Egg Hunt at Norscot Manor
- Easter Celebrazione at Montecasino
- Mother & Daughter Date Night - Movie & Dinner Under The Stars
- Official Launch Party Of Tiger's Milk Cedar Square
- Belly Blessings Maternity & Baby Market
- Flavours Of The City 2018 Is Upon Us!
- Festival of India 2018
- Tequila And Tacos At La Rosa Montecasino
- Silent Drink And Ink Party
- Coffee & Chocolate
- Jimmy Carr In Best Of, Ultimate, Gold, Greatest Hits
The Classic India is located in Cedar Square, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:The Classic India
Cedar Square, Cedar Road, Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday 10h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R125 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 41 reviews
Francois P Says:
Cosy, fresh, fun Northern Indian Cuisine is the name of the game. This South African based Indian restaurant has a wide variety of speciality Northern Indian food. Accompanied by fine wines and good...
Some equipment piled up in a corner, dirty splatters on a wall... not a good impression. We found the food to be below average for Indian food in Johannesburg...not full of the expected flavours of...
Our tour group was booked here to have lunch. Food was good, service was prompt but it would not harm the staff to smile a bit.