The Counter is a small business owned by two food lovers, with a focus to keeping everything simple, fresh, seasonal and offer locally sourced gourmet food.
Guests are offered fun roaming starters, which could be anything from toasted bruschetta topped with rocket, chillied feta, smoked chicken and crisp onions to main meals serving gourmet beef burger topped with soft white cheddar, slow roasted tomatoes, crisp bacon and handmade mayonnaise – served with parmesan and truffle skinny fries, to roaming desserts serving assorted handmade ice-lollies and brownies. The Deli sell their products in markets, festivals and restaurants around Jozi and provide gourmet catering for upmarket events.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Review: Once In Joburg
- Hanging Out At The Bannister Hotel
- Sontonga Lofts Exclusive Viewing
- Janice Honeyman's Pinocchio
- Afropunk Fest Joburg 2017
- Shrek The Musical JR.
- Battle Of The Burbs: Linden Vs Braamfontein
- Jason Goliath Talks Cars, Comedy Clubs And Creativity
- Braamfontein in 36 Hours
- Braamfontein After Dark
- Meet Mighty Monk – Jozi's Nitro-Infused Cold Brew Coffee Company
- Then & Now: Braamfontein
The Counter is a small intimate café at the famous Neighbourgoods Market, in the heart of Braamfontein.