The Curry Boss is a family-owned traditional Indian restaurant. The restaurant has a small outdoor seating but does not have home delivery services. However, they do cater for all functions from work and private functions to dinner and birthday parties as well as major events and weddings. Their menu includes bunny chows, meat and veg Curries, a wide range of platters, biryani, samoosas, Indian delicacies and Halaal dishes.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- For A Dining Experience Like No Other – Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
- Food And Wine at Nicolway Bryanston
The Curry Boss is located in Cramerview Village Centre, Bryanston.
Venue Name:The Curry Boss
18 Cramerview Village Centre, 277 Main Road, Bryanston, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday: 10h30 - 19h00, Tuesday, Wednesday & Saturday: 10h30 - 20h00, Thursday: 10h30 - 20h30, Friday: 10h30 - 21h00
Price Range:R150 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 13 reviews
Brandon H Says:
Great curries, friendly service. They also deliver via Uber eats. Best toasted curry lamb. Always freshly made.
Kareena I Says:
The Curry Boss is our go-to Indian restaurant in Bryanston but the upon ordering a takeaway lamb curry recently we were very disapoointed. There were very few pieces of lamb and the gravy was so...
Natalie M Says:
We've only ever had takeaway from The Curry Boss but we have never had anything but great service. Delicious food and affordable!