The Curry Boss is a family-owned traditional Indian restaurant. The restaurant has a small outdoor seating but does not have home delivery services. However, they do cater for all functions from work and private functions to dinner and birthday parties as well as major events and weddings. Their menu includes bunny chows, meat and veg Curries, a wide range of platters, biryani, samoosas, Indian delicacies and Halaal dishes.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- For A Dining Experience Like No Other – Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
- Food And Wine at Nicolway Bryanston
- Women's Day Health And Wellness Promotion
The Curry Boss is located in Cramerview Village Centre, Bryanston.
Venue Name:The Curry Boss
18 Cramerview Village Centre, 277 Main Road, Bryanston, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday: 10h30 - 19h00, Tuesday, Wednesday & Saturday: 10h30 - 20h00, Thursday: 10h30 - 20h30, Friday: 10h30 - 21h00
Price Range:R150 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 10 reviews
Passing bryanston and went past for a quick lunch, the food was excellent! We tasted the mutton and cabbage and samp and mutton. Both were delicious and the portions are very generous. Prices are...
Kareena I Says:
Consistently great food! We've eaten at Curry Boss a number of times and the food is always freshly prepared and great tasting. A bonus is that they're apart of Uber Eats, making it even more...
A great addition to my area options. The menu is limited to what is cooked at the moment and you can taste the expertise. The best Indian food I have enjoyed for a long time.