The Curry Boss is a family-owned traditional Indian restaurant. The restaurant has a small outdoor seating but does not have home delivery services. However, they do cater for all functions from work and private functions to dinner and birthday parties as well as major events and weddings. Their menu includes bunny chows, meat and veg Curries, a wide range of platters, biryani, samoosas, Indian delicacies and Halaal dishes.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Vintage With Love Joburg 2018
- The Cover Ups
- Polotiqe Ultimate Shopping & Lunch @ Jackson’s
- #WeTry: Shelli NT Went Sky Dining
- Bryanston Organic Market The Coal Train Marimba Band
- Bryanston Organic Market Chilled Cafe
- Checking Out Sneaker Shack
- Bryanston Organic and Natural Market
- #SupportLocal - There's A Hidden Gem of A Bakery At The River Club
- Crafts Alive At Bryanston Organic Market
- Birdz Has Landed In Bryanston
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
The Curry Boss is located in Cramerview Village Centre, Bryanston.
Venue Name:The Curry Boss
18 Cramerview Village Centre, 277 Main Road, Bryanston, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday: 10h30 - 19h00, Tuesday, Wednesday & Saturday: 10h30 - 20h00, Thursday: 10h30 - 20h30, Friday: 10h30 - 21h00
Price Range:R150 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 14 reviews
I have been visiting the Curry Boss over the last 12 months. I have eaten in and had takeaways. The food and service has been consistently good. The lamb breyani is my favourite,
Brandon H Says:
Great curries, friendly service. They also deliver via Uber eats. Best toasted curry lamb. Always freshly made.
Kareena I Says:
The Curry Boss is our go-to Indian restaurant in Bryanston but the upon ordering a takeaway lamb curry recently we were very disapoointed. There were very few pieces of lamb and the gravy was so...