The Deli Store’s atmosphere is warm and inviting, elegant yet relaxed and informal. All their dishes are freshly prepared daily. They have had such phenomenal comments from South African and International diners who have all loved the experience. The deli’s waiters are all friendly and competent with a focus on pleasing each individual customer. The Deli Store has a selection of fine wines from France, California, Israel and Chile.
- Clicks BabyClub #MeetUp
- Women's Day - Pop and Shop and Game
- Celebrate Women's Month With The Girls At The HealthyFood Studio
- Winter Acoustic Music Festival
- Mamba Republic
- Spoil Yourself At The Lorenzi Winter Sidewalk Sale
- Field Market - June edition
- MMSA Fun Fair - 2017 (Anand Mela 2017)
- Magic Mike Express
- China Homelife and China Machinex Fair
- South Africa: The Next Six Months' Breakfast
- World League hockey players to visit Gauteng this August
The Deli Store is a traditional Kosher restaurant serving scrumptious, delicious dishes – steaks, chicken dishes, curries, hamburgers, fresh and healthy salads as well tasty soles and mouth watering desserts.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 3 reviews
Judith R Says:
My husband and I had a delightful dinner at the deli store. Service was great and the manager was very attentive.
Yaacov S Says:
Burgers excellent. Steak tender. Service good. Menu to satisfy most. Ingredients fresh. Ribs very nice.
Stanley E Says:
Although the menu is wide ranging, the presentation of dishes left much to be desired. Give the price range this is certainly not value for money. I was really disappointed. My own choice of...