The Deli Store’s atmosphere is warm and inviting, elegant yet relaxed and informal. All their dishes are freshly prepared daily. They have had such phenomenal comments from South African and International diners who have all loved the experience. The deli’s waiters are all friendly and competent with a focus on pleasing each individual customer. The Deli Store has a selection of fine wines from France, California, Israel and Chile.
- St Stithians Open Air Cinema
- StrEAT Food & Comedy Festival
- Saint Paddy's Day Bush Pub Run
- Sandton Craft Beer Fair
- H.O.T. Day Out
- Piccolo Mondo Offers A Fine Dining Experience You Cannot Miss!
- The Sir James Woodlands Masquerade
- Travel With Your Taste Buds
- The Colour Fest U18
- Friday Fiesta At Katy's Palace Bar
- Piccolo Mondo’s Gourmet Evenings Are Back!
- RMB WineX 2017
The Deli Store is a traditional Kosher restaurant serving scrumptious, delicious dishes – steaks, chicken dishes, curries, hamburgers, fresh and healthy salads as well tasty soles and mouth watering desserts.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 2 reviews
Yaacov S Says:
Burgers excellent. Steak tender. Service good. Menu to satisfy most. Ingredients fresh. Ribs very nice.
Stanley E Says:
Although the menu is wide ranging, the presentation of dishes left much to be desired. Give the price range this is certainly not value for money. I was really disappointed. My own choice of...