Getting married at The Farm Inn Hotel
The Farm Inn offers every bridal couple the chance to enter into a lifelong partnership in tranquil and romantic surroundings.
From the most unique and charming chapels, to the superb traditional South African cuisine and hospitality offered at the Farm Inn, this first most important day in your lives will become a special memory for the rest of your lives.
The Hotel offers you and your guests an occasion, which will live up to all your expectations. In order for them to cater for all your requirements, they have designed various options from which to choose and they will advise you accordingly.
– Co ordination, planning & execution of function and administration costs
– The entire set-up of the reception venue
– The option between white or cream table linen & serviettes
– All continental crockery
– All stainless steel cutlery
– All standard glassware
– A choice of colourful overlays
– Waiter service
– The clearing and cleaning of the venue afterwards
Things to be arranged by the Bridal Couple:
– All flower requirements
– General décor and drapings
– Musical requirements for the chapel as well as the reception venue
– A priest or minister to officiate at the service
For the Bridal Couple:
– Complimentary Honeymoon suite for the bride and groom to celebrate the first special night
– Complimentary honeymooners breakfast the day after
– Bottle of sparking wine together with a basket of fresh fruit
– R250.00 for Bridal couple picture with Cheetah
– The chapels will be set up for the biggest wedding of the day.
– Morning ceremonies – 09h00
– Brunch & Afternoon ceremonies – 10h00 & 12h00
– Evening ceremonies – 15h00 & 17h00
Our Chapels are available for two hour periods.
The Farm Inn has 84 bedrooms, 14 banqueting facilities, 2 chapels for the use of wedding ceremonies as well as an A La Carte restaurant and breakfast room. The function venues are available for groups between 25-200 guests. Venues can be selected according to the number of guests attending, as all the venues have a minimum and maximum amount of guests they can accommodate.
Venues will be ready from 07h00 for morning functions.
Venues will be ready from 14h00 for afternoon functions.