The Fisherman’s Kitchen is a restaurant that specialises on a variety of seafood, amongst other things. They are a renowned take away spot for those who would like to enjoy their seafood on-the-go. Not only are they a classic fish and chips restaurant, their menu also includes calamari dishes, prawn dishes, seafood platters and a chicken menu. It is always packed with lunchtime specials and generous food portions for a reasonable price, making it worth a visit.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- For A Dining Experience Like No Other – Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
- Food And Wine at Nicolway Bryanston
- Women's Day Health And Wellness Promotion
The Fisherman’s Kitchen is located in Cramerview Shopping Centre in Bryanston.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 16 reviews
Fred S Says:
Fisherman's Kitchen is a basic café style restaurant which provides great fish, cooked well at very good prices. Menu is mainly fish and covers all the basics with some specials for the day. Food is...
John L Says:
You will always be guaranteed a good decent meal whatever you order. I always get the calamari grilled cajun style and am totally addicted to the home made peri-peri sauce. My better half is a scampi...
Douglas C Says:
We have eaten with friends many times over the years and never been disappointed. The decor is nothing special as also the service the menu is short and not fine dining... Fish is always well cooked...