The Fisherman’s Kitchen is a restaurant that specialises on a variety of seafood, amongst other things. They are a renowned take away spot for those who would like to enjoy their seafood on-the-go. Not only are they a classic fish and chips restaurant, their menu also includes calamari dishes, prawn dishes, seafood platters and a chicken menu. It is always packed with lunchtime specials and generous food portions for a reasonable price, making it worth a visit.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Social On Main Lets Get Social 5th Birthday Celebration
- Reviewing Cafe Del Sol Botanico
- #NoRegrets2018: Rameez Ran The Hot Legs Run!
- Ensure Your Kids Are Water Safe With B Swim School & Brendan Varrie
- Find Your Dream Home At The Winston In Bryanston
- Polo Wine Village Food & Wine at The Bryanston Country Club
- Polotique ultimate shopping & lunch @ Jackson’s
- Cosmo Sexiest SA Men 2018
- Biogen Valentines Night Trail Run
- The Bryanston Organic & Natural Market
- Your Must-Try Restaurants For October 2017
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
The Fisherman’s Kitchen is located in Cramerview Shopping Centre in Bryanston.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 18 reviews
I would give it a 7/10 for the hake and chips. Given the quantity it was a bit on the pricey side, although the quality was good. Chips were a bit sloppy. Problem was the heat - the insipid ceiling...
Bistro style venue. The calamari starter was super, nice and tender. The Hake and the Cape Whiting was grilled to perfection. The tartare sauce was exceptional, and much to my delight, not a mix of...
Fred S Says:
Fisherman's Kitchen is a basic café style restaurant which provides great fish, cooked well at very good prices. Menu is mainly fish and covers all the basics with some specials for the day. Food is...