French Corner Bakery comprises of imported and freshly-baked products that are prepared to blend traditional French flavours with contemporary coffee styles. Their breakfast menu includes (amongst others) a farmhouse breakfast and eggs benedict. Lunch options include salads, sandwiches (made from freshly-baked rolls and baguette) and light meals such as gourmet beef burgers, fish cakes, moroccan lamb tagine and quiches. They have healthier and low-GI options as well. The venue is also available for functions upon booking, as well as catering platters upon order. With its spacious courtyard and interior, it certainly is a must visit.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- For A Dining Experience Like No Other – Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
- Food And Wine at Nicolway Bryanston
French Corner Bakery is situated in Cramerview Shopping Centre, Bryanston.
Venue Name:French Corner Bakery
277 Main Road, Cramerview Shopping Centre, Bryanston
Opening Hours:Mondays - Friday: 7h00 - 17h00, Saturday: 7h00 - 16h00, Sunday: 7h00 - 13h00
Price Range:R180 for two
Type of Cuisine:Café