The Good Luck Bar is one of the oldest bars in Johannesburg established in 1895, located adjacent to their Market Shed.
The Good Luck Bar is a music venue and craft beer hall that serve up a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. The bar is typically open the same hours as that of the Market Shed.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Jack Daniels Presents: OneSight Acoustics - Jozi!
- Fry's Annual Green Meeting
- Francois van Coke, Raygun Royale And Cadillac Sun
- Beeg Eighties Party
- Tell You What I Want What I Really Really Want 90's Party
- Urbanologi Urban Garde Cuisine
- Good Luck Wednesdays : Subterranean Wavelength Live
- The Rabbit Hole Pajama Party
- The Good Luck Bar
- Romance With The Gauteng Opera
- Townsound At The Good Luck Bar
- The Tea Party
The Good Luck Bar is located in Ferrierastown, Johannesburg.