The Good Luck Bar is one of the oldest bars in Johannesburg established in 1895, located adjacent to their Market Shed.
The Good Luck Bar is a music venue and craft beer hall that serve up a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. The bar is typically open the same hours as that of the Market Shed.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Urbanologi Launches Its Spring 2017 Menu
- Crimson House & Black Cat Bones at GoodLuck Bar
- Music & Poetry At The Good Luck Bar
- The Rabbit Hole Pyjama Party
- Urbanologi and Mad Giant Team Up For The Ultimate Winter Menu
- Jack Daniels presents: OneSight Acoustics Jozi
- Jazz Evening : The Good Luck Bar
- Halloween Weekend Market
- Jack Daniels Presents: OneSight Acoustics - Jozi!
- Fry's Annual Green Meeting
- Francois van Coke, Raygun Royale And Cadillac Sun
- Beeg Eighties Party
The Good Luck Bar is located in Ferrierastown, Johannesburg.