Best known for their American style burgers, Gourmet Garage is the perfect place to go to satisfy that burger craving. Not only are their burgers hugely filling, but you can enjoy your meal while watching live sports.
Gourmet Garage is also known for their treasured “Wall of Fame” on which they have photographs of artists such as Locnville and The Parlotones. If you would like to host a function at the restaurant, it is a great venue with a retro-cool vibe and décor. Though famously known for their burgers they also have a range of menus you can choose from. Plus their menus cater for everyone, from children to vegetarians.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Women's Health Fit Night Out
- The Stall Artisan Night Market
- Calati - Mindful Triathlon
- Fourways Mall Set To Complete Phase One Of Their Massive Renovation!
- Jam Jozi
- The World-Famous Great Moscow Circus Returns To SA!
- Billy’s Braai Day Party
- Enjoy A Great Day Out At The Spirit Of Spring Festival!
- Savanna Comics' Choice Awards
- CopperStone Promotions Presents The 10th Annual Woman's Day Event
- Don’t Miss The Café Cru Spice Route Wine Event
- For The First Time, The Winter Sensation Slava’s SnowShow Is Coming To SA!
Gourmet Garage is located in Montecasino, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Gourmet Garage
Montecasino, Cnr of William Nicol & Witkoppen Rd, Fourways, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 12h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R150 pp
Type of Fun:Family Friendly Venues