Best known for their American style burgers, Gourmet Garage is the perfect place to go to satisfy that burger craving. Not only are their burgers hugely filling, but you can enjoy your meal while watching live sports.
Gourmet Garage is also known for their treasured “Wall of Fame” on which they have photographs of artists such as Locnville and The Parlotones. If you would like to host a function at the restaurant, it is a great venue with a retro-cool vibe and décor. Though famously known for their burgers they also have a range of menus you can choose from. Plus their menus cater for everyone, from children to vegetarians.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Sushi On Fire – Some Of The Best Sushi In Joburg!
- Culinary Storytelling - A Food Wine Book Experience
- The Illusionists South Africa Tour
- Caramel Sundaes Presents Strawberry Feels
- Alan Committie - Planet Mirth
- A Christmas Carol at Montecasino
- What You Need To Know About The New Fourways Mega Mall
- Cinderella On Ice
- John Vlismas – The Good Racist
- Evita - The Musical
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
Gourmet Garage is located in Montecasino, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Gourmet Garage
Montecasino, Cnr of William Nicol & Witkoppen Rd, Fourways, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 12h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R150 pp
Type of Fun:Family Friendly Venues