Best known for their American style burgers, Gourmet Garage is the perfect place to go to satisfy that burger craving. Not only are their burgers hugely filling, but you can enjoy your meal while watching live sports.
Gourmet Garage is also known for their treasured “Wall of Fame” on which they have photographs of artists such as Locnville and The Parlotones. If you would like to host a function at the restaurant, it is a great venue with a retro-cool vibe and décor. Though famously known for their burgers they also have a range of menus you can choose from. Plus their menus cater for everyone, from children to vegetarians.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
- Caravela Portuguese Festival
- Gentlemen, Enjoy A Man's Day Out At Montecasino With A Guy Thing
- The St Petersburg Ballet Theatre Has Added An Additional Performance To Their Season
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
Gourmet Garage is located in Montecasino, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Gourmet Garage
Montecasino, Cnr of William Nicol & Witkoppen Rd, Fourways, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 12h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R150 pp
Type of Fun:Family Friendly Venues