Best known for their American style burgers, Gourmet Garage is the perfect place to go to satisfy that burger craving. Not only are their burgers hugely filling, but you can enjoy your meal while watching live sports.
Gourmet Garage is also known for their treasured “Wall of Fame” on which they have photographs of artists such as Locnville and The Parlotones. If you would like to host a function at the restaurant, it is a great venue with a retro-cool vibe and décor. Though famously known for their burgers they also have a range of menus you can choose from. Plus their menus cater for everyone, from children to vegetarians.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
- Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert
- This Is Your Last Chance To See The Blue Man Group In Joburg!
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
Gourmet Garage is located in Montecasino, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Gourmet Garage
Montecasino, Cnr of William Nicol & Witkoppen Rd, Fourways, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 12h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R150 pp
Type of Fun:Family Friendly Venues