They serve a good few craft beers on tap but also have the odd import in the bottle. Situated on the corner of Corlett and Oxfords Roads in Illovo, the Griffin is the perfect place for some after work drinks.
Their food menu is ample but the real treat at the Griffin is their deck overlooking Oxford Road and of course the descent selection of beers. Book a table to avoid disappointment as the deck is always popular.
Visit The Griffin website for more information.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Château Gâteau Patisserie
- Take A Breather At Protea Hotel by Marriott Johannesburg Wanderers
- 86 Public Comes To Illovo
- Second Annual Portuguese Food and Wine Festival
- Urban Foodie Dinner Club
- The Unusuals Festival
- Cupcakes Of Hope
- Get Your Thai Fix At The Good Luck Club!
- The Good Luck Club
- The Easter Sunday Faire
The Griffin arrived on the scene in Joburg during the craft beer renaissance and has enjoyed popularity ever since.