They serve a good few craft beers on tap but also have the odd import in the bottle. Situated on the corner of Corlett and Oxfords Roads in Illovo, the Griffin is the perfect place for some after work drinks.
Their food menu is ample but the real treat at the Griffin is their deck overlooking Oxford Road and of course the descent selection of beers. Book a table to avoid disappointment as the deck is always popular.
Visit The Griffin website for more information.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Things Just Got Even More Delicious With Crumbs & Cream's Irresistible Summer Menu
- Catch The Union Bar Before It's Too Late
- Portuguese Wine & Food Festival
- #67 Matches for Madiba soccer tournament
- Being Strong: Surviving as a Woman in SA
- Cabernet Franc Carnival Gauteng
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Temporary Road Restrictions For 2017 J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge
- Spend Your Easter In Trendy Illovo At The Protea Hotel by Marriott Wanderers
- Explore Illovo
- Château Gâteau Patisserie
- Take A Breather At Protea Hotel by Marriott Johannesburg Wanderers
- 86 Public Comes To Illovo
The Griffin arrived on the scene in Joburg during the craft beer renaissance and has enjoyed popularity ever since.