Established in 1888, The Guildhall Pub is probably one of Johannesburg’s oldest pubs. The atmosphere and the setting of the pub will have you feeling like you’re in one of the pubs situated on Long Street in Cape Town; especially with the century-old architecture.
Best known for their peri-peri roast chicken and steaks if you’re hungry for a meal… you won’t be disappointed. Other food options include chorizo with deep-fried squid, prawns and line fish for starters. For mains you can choose from prego rolls or you can try the pizza menu. But the pub is best for a cold beer, good company and great conversation.
The Guildhall Pub also serves wine if you are not a huge beer fan, however the wine menu is quite limited.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- GLB 1st Bday Party
- Joziburg Lane Opening Party
- Top Rooftop Wedding Spots in Johannesburg
- Joziburg Lane Is Here To Stay!
- The Third Joziburg Lane Festival Is Here!
- Don’t Miss Round Two Of Joziburg Lane Festival
- Urbanzulu Natural Beauty
- Boucheron Wines Steam Train Festival
- Sanaa Africa Festival 2016
- Celebrate Our City At The Joziburg Lane Festival
- ABSA Art Gallery