Hill Café is set in the historical site of Constitution Hill and serves up a variety light meals, hot beverages and craft beers. Their light menu is mixture of firm favourites and experimental specials; offering super-fresh, home-grown ingredients on site like freshly baked breads, rolls and baguettes and a home-made bottle of local sauces. Hill Café also has a long bar, a table tennis set and chess boards outside under the trees, perfect for a relaxed, peaceful day, a simple intimate meeting or a good cup of coffee with a friend. And for all you workaholics, there’s free Wi-Fi too, a perfect way to work in a beautiful environment.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- PartyFreaks Inner City Live Music And Lifestyle Festival Johannesburg
- Lets Play Outside Fest 2018
- Johannesburg Afro-Latin Festival
- Soweto Dance Movement
- Corona Jazz Session
- Woza Albert The Play
- Tattoo Social Lifestyle (Tattoo Art Exhibition)
- The Joburg Ballert Carmen
- The Colour Purple
- Valentine's day at the Orbit Downstairs
- The People Of Braamfontein
- Review: Once In Joburg
Hill Café is located at the National Heritage Building, Constitutional Court.
Venue Name:The Hill Café
The Old Fort, Constitution Hil, 11 Kotze Street, Braamfontein, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday - 8h30 - 17h30
Price Range:R250 for two (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Café