Hill Café is set in the historical site of Constitution Hill and serves up a variety light meals, hot beverages and craft beers. Their light menu is mixture of firm favourites and experimental specials; offering super-fresh, home-grown ingredients on site like freshly baked breads, rolls and baguettes and a home-made bottle of local sauces. Hill Café also has a long bar, a table tennis set and chess boards outside under the trees, perfect for a relaxed, peaceful day, a simple intimate meeting or a good cup of coffee with a friend. And for all you workaholics, there’s free Wi-Fi too, a perfect way to work in a beautiful environment.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Afropunk Fest Joburg 2017
- Shrek The Musical JR.
- Battle Of The Burbs: Linden Vs Braamfontein
- Jason Goliath Talks Cars, Comedy Clubs And Creativity
- Braamfontein in 36 Hours
- Braamfontein After Dark
- Meet Mighty Monk – Jozi's Nitro-Infused Cold Brew Coffee Company
- Then & Now: Braamfontein
- Snow White – The Ballet
- Window Sessions At The Orbit Jazz Club
- Women's Day Affair Ft. TiMO ODV
- Claudette Schreuders - The Bystanders
Hill Café is located at the National Heritage Building, Constitutional Court.
Venue Name:The Hill Café
The Old Fort, Constitution Hil, 11 Kotze Street, Braamfontein, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday - 8h30 - 17h30
Price Range:R250 for two (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Café