The Hilton Hotel features a fitness centre, swimming pool and landscaped gardens. The hotel is also conveniently located just 900 metres from the Sandton Convention Centre.
The Hilton’s rooms are contemporary and feature garden or city views. Each room comes with a complimentary newspaper. The hotel also has a tennis court, spa, and sauna centre.
The Tradewinds restaurant serves breakfast daily. The Lotus Teppanyaki and Sushi Bar is a great dining option, while chilled drinks are always available at the Faces Bar or pool gazebo bar.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Joburg Cocktail Festival
- Beauty Swop – Beauty Expo Johannesburg
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
- Don't Miss The Sandton City Nintendo Switch Pop-Up Zone!
- Michelangelo's Exec. Chef To Lead SA To Olympic Gold
- Seven Reasons Why You Need To Visit Sandton City This Month
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With SA Guide-Dogs
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
- La Senza Sandton City To Launch Brand-New Concept Store
Hilton Hotel is located in Sandton.
Venue Name:The Hilton
138 Livonia Road, Sandton, Johannesburg.
Check In:From 15:00
Check Out:Until 11:00
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 1374 reviews
The first day I was there, I had just gotten off an 11 hour flight from London. I was pretty ragged and tired. My room was not ready when I arrived at the hotel, and I told the concierge I needed to...
Excellent hotel, well looked after and travel needs well met. A comfortable and safe haven for my first business trip to South Africa. Thoroughly recommend for the Sandton business district of...
Staff was awful other than the consierge and room STUNK lounge awful just one of the WORST experiences at a Hilton in 20+ years of traveling. Would NEVER stay here again. Staying with Marriott...