Meet for a morning makeover
Revamp your image and take years off your look with a wardrobe makeover
Join fashion designer, wardrobe planner, personal styling consultant and published fashion expert, Tracy Gold, for a fun and interactive workshop, hosted by Longevity – South Africa’s most established health and wellness magazine.
The workshop will equip you with the necessary skills to create your own individual style that suits your body shape, lifestyle, life stage and budget. The morning will begin with a wardrobe planning and make-up presentation, followed by a makeover for two lucky ladies.
Wardrobe Planning Presentation
Lose 5kg just by getting dressed in the morning:
– Balance your curves by dressing for your body shape.
– Learn the importance of a good fit.
– Elongate your body-shape.
Avoid having a wardrobe full of clothing, but nothing to wear.
– Build a good basic wardrobe.
– Create your own individual style by using accessories and fashion items.
– Work effectively with colour.
– Plan your wardrobe according to your lifestyle and budget.
– Where to begin. Choosing a foundation that suits your skin type.
– Step-by-step advice on make-up application.
– Basic make-up tools.
Two volunteers will be selected from the group to experience a fabulous makeover. Guidelines shared during the workshop will immediately be seen applied in practice, as Tracy takes you through each step, explaining exactly what she is doing for each individual and why.
Saturday, 21st of February 2009
Rivonia Crossing Shopping Centre,
Cnr Witkoppen & Achter Road,
10h00 – 13h00
Book in groups of three, and you only pay R400pp.
Tea and coffee will be served.
After the workshop you will have an opportunity to view, try on and purchase the latest designs from the Tracy Gold and the HTG Exclusive Collections. Tracy will be there to assist you in making the correct purchases for your body shape, lifestyle, personality, age and budget.
Credit card facilities available
For bookings see contact details and visit the web address alongside.