The Ice Rink at Northgate is where all the cool kids hang out when school’s out. Why not grab your blazer and comfy pants and head to the rink for some ice carving sessions. The Rink also offers boot hire for those who don’t have their own skates. This makes for an awesome birthday party and a great way to spend time with the family.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Urbanologi Wins Globally Recognised Restaurant Design Award
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
- Container Living Just Hit Maboneng
- Do You Know Which City Is The Healthiest In South Africa?
- The Social Music & Food Festival
- The Haunted Woods With #PiP 2017
- Don't Miss The Sandton City Nintendo Switch Pop-Up Zone!
- Halloween Fun For All - 2017
- There's A New Geldhof Factory Store In Town!
- Take A Break With Flight Centre
- Open Water Festival 2017
- The BMW M Festival 2017
The perfect spot for your first date when you’re sixteen years old, the Ice Rink in Northriding has seen many high school relationships blossoms. Rates are cheap and the fun ample.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 10 reviews
Located in northgate shopping centre the ice rink is open to all and even offers classes ,skates can be hired and restaurants are nearby
This is a great ice rink to go for a skate in Greater Johannesburg. Conveniently located in a shopping centre, you can have a bit to eat at many restaurants and then go get some great skating in...
Joyce B Says:
The Northgate Ice Rink is in the Nortgate Shopping Centre. Free parking with reliable car guards. Operating time is from 10.00 am to 5pm and then from 7.00pm to 10.pm every day except on certain...