The Ice Rink at Northgate is where all the cool kids hang out when school’s out. Why not grab your blazer and comfy pants and head to the rink for some ice carving sessions. The Rink also offers boot hire for those who don’t have their own skates. This makes for an awesome birthday party and a great way to spend time with the family.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Corona SunSets Festival
- The Gautrain To Add lines and Stations
- HospiceWits Opens Charity Store In Parkhurst
- Explore Illovo
- Explore Westcliff
- Great Gin & Tonic Joints In Joburg
- Catch All The Excitement At Emperors Palace This March
- One Night Only At Nicci Beach
- Pops Toys LEGO Expo
- Taste France At PAUL's Bakery
- Major League Garden 2017
- It's Personal - The RoofTop Series
The perfect spot for your first date when you’re sixteen years old, the Ice Rink in Northriding has seen many high school relationships blossoms. Rates are cheap and the fun ample.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 9 reviews
This is a great ice rink to go for a skate in Greater Johannesburg. Conveniently located in a shopping centre, you can have a bit to eat at many restaurants and then go get some great skating in...
Joyce B Says:
The Northgate Ice Rink is in the Nortgate Shopping Centre. Free parking with reliable car guards. Operating time is from 10.00 am to 5pm and then from 7.00pm to 10.pm every day except on certain...
A fun activity and good exercise! Great for children and adults, once can skate around the ring for hours. Perfect for a date.