The Ice Rink at Northgate is where all the cool kids hang out when school’s out. Why not grab your blazer and comfy pants and head to the rink for some ice carving sessions. The Rink also offers boot hire for those who don’t have their own skates. This makes for an awesome birthday party and a great way to spend time with the family.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- SHF Has Something Extra Special For You This Valentine’s Day!
- Celebrating V-Day With The Arbour Cafe's New Menu
- A Family Experience Like No Other At Emperors Palace
- Secret Sunset Vol. 3 – Pretoria
- Timo ODV at Arcade Empire
- Francois van Coke – New Album Launch
- Valentine Tango
- Don't Miss Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert This April!
- The Beeld Holiday Show 2017
- Le Movie Club at The Bioscope
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- The Joburg Prawn Festival
The perfect spot for your first date when you’re sixteen years old, the Ice Rink in Northriding has seen many high school relationships blossoms. Rates are cheap and the fun ample.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 9 reviews
This is a great ice rink to go for a skate in Greater Johannesburg. Conveniently located in a shopping centre, you can have a bit to eat at many restaurants and then go get some great skating in...
Joyce B Says:
The Northgate Ice Rink is in the Nortgate Shopping Centre. Free parking with reliable car guards. Operating time is from 10.00 am to 5pm and then from 7.00pm to 10.pm every day except on certain...
A fun activity and good exercise! Great for children and adults, once can skate around the ring for hours. Perfect for a date.