The Ice Rink at Northgate is where all the cool kids hang out when school’s out. Why not grab your blazer and comfy pants and head to the rink for some ice carving sessions. The Rink also offers boot hire for those who don’t have their own skates. This makes for an awesome birthday party and a great way to spend time with the family.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Melrose Arch Kicks off A Two-Month Celebration Of Art
- WIN A High Tea For Two At The Palazzo Hotel
- WIN With Skoobs Champagne Bar
- WIN A Night Out For 2 At Montecasino
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Bubbly Oreo Showcases SA's Favourite Celeb Stories In Its Museum of Joy and Wonder
- The Parlotones @ Barnyard Theatre Cresta
- Open Gardens Meander 2017
- The East Rand Spring Festival
- Neigh-Bours Magical Medieval Fayre 2017
- The SA Motoring Experience 2017
- Sugar-Free And Carb-Conscious Living
- How to Get into a Career in Financial Services
The perfect spot for your first date when you’re sixteen years old, the Ice Rink in Northriding has seen many high school relationships blossoms. Rates are cheap and the fun ample.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 10 reviews
Located in northgate shopping centre the ice rink is open to all and even offers classes ,skates can be hired and restaurants are nearby
This is a great ice rink to go for a skate in Greater Johannesburg. Conveniently located in a shopping centre, you can have a bit to eat at many restaurants and then go get some great skating in...
Joyce B Says:
The Northgate Ice Rink is in the Nortgate Shopping Centre. Free parking with reliable car guards. Operating time is from 10.00 am to 5pm and then from 7.00pm to 10.pm every day except on certain...