The Ice Rink at Northgate is where all the cool kids hang out when school’s out. Why not grab your blazer and comfy pants and head to the rink for some ice carving sessions. The Rink also offers boot hire for those who don’t have their own skates. This makes for an awesome birthday party and a great way to spend time with the family.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Hello Silly Season! October Night Market
- Ice Cream Sunday – BOO!
- Halloween Weekend Market
- Secret Sunrise JHB Volume 18
- In The Forest Christmas Folk Market
- DStv Halloween Night Run
- A Tour Of Krispy Kreme's Roastery
- Don’t Miss Out On The Last Gourmet Dinner Of The Year!
- Natural Hair & Beauty Festival
- Women's Health Fit Night Out
- Korean Film and Food Festival
The perfect spot for your first date when you’re sixteen years old, the Ice Rink in Northriding has seen many high school relationships blossoms. Rates are cheap and the fun ample.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 6 reviews
The ice rink at Northgate, while seeming a little run down, is still a great place to drop of the kid while you shop around the mall. The prices have increased somewhat so it's not a super cheap...
Conveniently located inside North Gate mall, this is a very good sized ice ring. The staff are helpful and friendly and it's good value for money, at R60 entry for skaters and R25 for skate hire...
We visited one afternoon during the week to give my friend her first experience of ice skating. The ice was perfect and the people operating the rink where very friendly. It was very quiet and...