The Ice Rink at Northgate is where all the cool kids hang out when school’s out. Why not grab your blazer and comfy pants and head to the rink for some ice carving sessions. The Rink also offers boot hire for those who don’t have their own skates. This makes for an awesome birthday party and a great way to spend time with the family.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- All We Want For Christmas Is...
- Last Minute Gift Ideas
- MozamJozi New Year Beach Picnic
- The Illusionists South Africa Tour
- Book Your Holiday Getaway With African Pride Irene Country Lodge At R995!
- Join The Festive Cheer At Cresta Shopping Centre!
- Find the Perfect gift at the SHF Festive Flash Sale
- NYE With Mesh
- Become A Tourist In Your Own City
- Switch It Up This Christmas With Nintendo
- Bright Young Chefs Holiday Programme
- The Fantastic Grifizzi Brothers - The Story Of The Moon
The perfect spot for your first date when you’re sixteen years old, the Ice Rink in Northriding has seen many high school relationships blossoms. Rates are cheap and the fun ample.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 11 reviews
Jasmine J Says:
Always chilled that place ey. We enjoy ourselves there once a month 🙈. I legit love it! It's awesome 😍
Located in northgate shopping centre the ice rink is open to all and even offers classes ,skates can be hired and restaurants are nearby
This is a great ice rink to go for a skate in Greater Johannesburg. Conveniently located in a shopping centre, you can have a bit to eat at many restaurants and then go get some great skating in...