The Jorissen Restaurant is a lavish, fine dining restaurant located at the extravagant Orion Devonshire Hotel. The restaurant serves a continental menu, offering a freshly prepared sumptuous breakfast, an a la carte lunch and a hearty buffet for supper. Perfect for any evening, the restaurant offers a warm and inviting guest experience and caters to travelling businessmen, sports fans and conference delegates.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Snow White – The Ballet
- Window Sessions At The Orbit Jazz Club
- Women's Day Affair Ft. TiMO ODV
- Claudette Schreuders - The Bystanders
- A New Original Musical Premieres At The Joburg Theatre This August
- Stanley Beer Yard Tasting
- Cafe Republic Pres: The Brownies
- Mandela Day Yoga
- Basha Uhuru Youth Festival 2017
- A Passage To Bollywood
- Explore Braamfontein
- The First LoCrate Picnic
The Jorissen Restaurant is located within the Orion Devonshire Hotel in Braamfontein.
Venue Name:The Jorissen Restaurant
The Orion Devonshire, Corner of Melle & Jorissen Street, Braamfontein, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday – Sunday: 6h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R 390 for two people (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining