The Jorissen Restaurant is a lavish, fine dining restaurant located at the extravagant Orion Devonshire Hotel. The restaurant serves a continental menu, offering a freshly prepared sumptuous breakfast, an a la carte lunch and a hearty buffet for supper. Perfect for any evening, the restaurant offers a warm and inviting guest experience and caters to travelling businessmen, sports fans and conference delegates.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Soweto Dance Movement
- Corona Jazz Session
- Woza Albert The Play
- Tattoo Social Lifestyle (Tattoo Art Exhibition)
- The Joburg Ballert Carmen
- The Colour Purple
- Valentine's day at the Orbit Downstairs
- The People Of Braamfontein
- Review: Once In Joburg
- Hanging Out At The Bannister Hotel
- Sontonga Lofts Exclusive Viewing
- Janice Honeyman's Pinocchio
The Jorissen Restaurant is located within the Orion Devonshire Hotel in Braamfontein.
Venue Name:The Jorissen Restaurant
The Orion Devonshire, Corner of Melle & Jorissen Street, Braamfontein, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday – Sunday: 6h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R 390 for two people (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining