The Jorissen Restaurant is a lavish, fine dining restaurant located at the extravagant Orion Devonshire Hotel. The restaurant serves a continental menu, offering a freshly prepared sumptuous breakfast, an a la carte lunch and a hearty buffet for supper. Perfect for any evening, the restaurant offers a warm and inviting guest experience and caters to travelling businessmen, sports fans and conference delegates.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Afropunk Fest Joburg 2017
- Shrek The Musical JR.
- Battle Of The Burbs: Linden Vs Braamfontein
- Jason Goliath Talks Cars, Comedy Clubs And Creativity
- Braamfontein in 36 Hours
- Braamfontein After Dark
- Meet Mighty Monk – Jozi's Nitro-Infused Cold Brew Coffee Company
- Then & Now: Braamfontein
- Snow White – The Ballet
- Window Sessions At The Orbit Jazz Club
- Women's Day Affair Ft. TiMO ODV
- Claudette Schreuders - The Bystanders
The Jorissen Restaurant is located within the Orion Devonshire Hotel in Braamfontein.
Venue Name:The Jorissen Restaurant
The Orion Devonshire, Corner of Melle & Jorissen Street, Braamfontein, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday – Sunday: 6h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R 390 for two people (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining