The Landmark Cocktail Bar takes pride in excellent customer service by ensuring all their guests are well catered to so they keep coming back. Alongside that, you can look forward to amazing drinks, something they also take very seriously to appease your tastebuds and quench any thirst.
The bar’s décor is inspired by classic landmarks throughout Johannesburg… from the Rissik Street post office to Vilakazi Street, and many more. Most of these landmarks have stood the test of time and The Landmark Cocktail Bar pays its homage to them with classic cocktails just as old and older.
The bar also has an extensive wine list from a range of South African wine houses/ wine farms. You can look forward to anything from rare vintages choices to Italian flavour and style.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Polo Wine Village Food & Wine at The Bryanston Country Club
- Polotique ultimate shopping & lunch @ Jackson’s
- Cosmo Sexiest SA Men 2018
- Biogen Valentines Night Trail Run
- The Bryanston Organic & Natural Market
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
The Landmark Cocktail Bar is located in Bryanston.
Venue Name:The Landmark Cocktail Bar
Corner Ballyclare and William Nicol Road Bryanston, 2190 Sandton, Gauteng
Opening Hours:Tues-Fri: 10:00 - 01:00 | Sat: 12:00 - 01:00 | Sun: 12:00 - 20:00
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 21 reviews
Mary-Anne K Says:
Great bar at Cafe Del Sol with a classy feel and a beautiful view of the Sandton CBD skyline. They also have a large variety of delicious cocktails.
Went for drinks before supper. Nice bar, but found it very pricey. Can't go there every week. :-) Very wide selection
Alison H Says:
One of my favourite after work drink spots in Jhb is definitely Landmark bar, I have been there with various groups of people for birthday drinks, client drinks and after work girls drinks and it is...