The museum includes both a zoology and a botany section where visitors can engage with these exquisite exhibitions. The museum has a hands-on feature that is used for large tour groups and school groups. The Life Sciences Museum is open on weekdays from 8:30am-4:30pm and can be found opposite the Biophy Library on the lower ground floor of the Oppenheimer Life Sciences on the East Campus.
To find out more about The Life Sciences Museum and Biodiversity Centre click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- PartyFreaks Inner City Live Music And Lifestyle Festival Johannesburg
- Lets Play Outside Fest 2018
- Johannesburg Afro-Latin Festival
- Soweto Dance Movement
- Corona Jazz Session
- Woza Albert The Play
- Tattoo Social Lifestyle (Tattoo Art Exhibition)
- The Joburg Ballert Carmen
- The Colour Purple
- Valentine's day at the Orbit Downstairs
- The People Of Braamfontein
- Review: Once In Joburg
Situated in Wits University, The Life Sciences Museum and Biodiversity Centre is the only natural history museum in Johannesburg!
Venue Name:The Life Sciences Museum and Biodiversity Centre
1 Jan Smuts Ave
Type of Art/Entertainment:Culture and Entertainment