The museum includes both a zoology and a botany section where visitors can engage with these exquisite exhibitions. The museum has a hands-on feature that is used for large tour groups and school groups. The Life Sciences Museum is open on weekdays from 8:30am-4:30pm and can be found opposite the Biophy Library on the lower ground floor of the Oppenheimer Life Sciences on the East Campus.
To find out more about The Life Sciences Museum and Biodiversity Centre click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Braamfontein After Dark
- Meet Mighty Monk – Jozi's Nitro-Infused Cold Brew Coffee Company
- Then & Now: Braamfontein
- Snow White – The Ballet
- Window Sessions At The Orbit Jazz Club
- Women's Day Affair Ft. TiMO ODV
- Claudette Schreuders - The Bystanders
- A New Original Musical Premieres At The Joburg Theatre This August
- Stanley Beer Yard Tasting
- Cafe Republic Pres: The Brownies
- Mandela Day Yoga
- Basha Uhuru Youth Festival 2017
Situated in Wits University, The Life Sciences Museum and Biodiversity Centre is the only natural history museum in Johannesburg!
Venue Name:The Life Sciences Museum and Biodiversity Centre
1 Jan Smuts Ave
Type of Art/Entertainment:Culture and Entertainment