The Local Kitchen is a local foodie café and pizzeria, that is renowned for their home-made sauces, pizza and burgers. Their menu ranges from breakfast, brunch, homemade platters and sandwiches. This restaurant is convenient for those who need a quick lunch to be delivered to work or home (within a 5km distance or a 15km distance for platters). Their food options create street style food with strong emphasis on flavours. The upside about this restaurant is that it can also be booked for day and/or evening private parties, product launches, cocktail parties and year end parties.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Social On Main Lets Get Social 5th Birthday Celebration
- Reviewing Cafe Del Sol Botanico
- #NoRegrets2018: Rameez Ran The Hot Legs Run!
- Ensure Your Kids Are Water Safe With B Swim School & Brendan Varrie
- Find Your Dream Home At The Winston In Bryanston
- Polo Wine Village Food & Wine at The Bryanston Country Club
- Polotique ultimate shopping & lunch @ Jackson’s
- Cosmo Sexiest SA Men 2018
- Biogen Valentines Night Trail Run
- The Bryanston Organic & Natural Market
- Your Must-Try Restaurants For October 2017
The Local Kitchen is situated at the Posthouse Link in Bryanston.
Venue Name:The Local Kitchen
11, The Posthouse Link, Corner Posthouse & Main Road, Bryanston, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 07h30- 17h00, Saturday: 08h00 - 15h30, Sunday: Closed
Price Range:R200 for two
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 42 reviews
Best Burgers in town, great fries and fab homemade mayo. We love the burgers at local kitchen . You can see they are freshly made and they dont serve jar sweet mayo they make their own. The mushroom...
Wayne P Says:
We had lunch at The Local Kitchen in late February. The menu offered good variety and we discovered that specials are offered also. We opted to share a Mexican taco style trio with a green salad. The...
We go here often. Mainly breakfast and lunch. Even the car park doesn’t bother us because the food is so good. It’s not a destination for an occasion, but it is great for a tasty meal, good service...