The Local Kitchen is a local foodie café and pizzeria, that is renowned for their home-made sauces, pizza and burgers. Their menu ranges from breakfast, brunch, homemade platters and sandwiches. This restaurant is convenient for those who need a quick lunch to be delivered to work or home (within a 5km distance or a 15km distance for platters). Their food options create street style food with strong emphasis on flavours. The upside about this restaurant is that it can also be booked for day and/or evening private parties, product launches, cocktail parties and year end parties.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Moonlight Markets at Bryanston Organic & Natural Market
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
The Local Kitchen is situated at the Posthouse Link in Bryanston.
Venue Name:The Local Kitchen
11, The Posthouse Link, Corner Posthouse & Main Road, Bryanston, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 07h30- 17h00, Saturday: 08h00 - 15h30, Sunday: Closed
Price Range:R200 for two
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 38 reviews
Hidden away but very impressive Breakfast today at this small cafe on main road. The service was first class. Highly recommended!!!
Catherine G Says:
Great wholesome food in a relaxing environment. The waiter was very attentive, polite and delivered exactly what was ordered in good time.
Gavin A Says:
We have been here numerous times! The menu is very diverse every dish is tasty and a little different. Love the sliders! Wife is addicted to the burgers. Pizzas are great!