The Local Kitchen is a local foodie café and pizzeria, that is renowned for their home-made sauces, pizza and burgers. Their menu ranges from breakfast, brunch, homemade platters and sandwiches. This restaurant is convenient for those who need a quick lunch to be delivered to work or home (within a 5km distance or a 15km distance for platters). Their food options create street style food with strong emphasis on flavours. The upside about this restaurant is that it can also be booked for day and/or evening private parties, product launches, cocktail parties and year end parties.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- For A Dining Experience Like No Other – Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
- Food And Wine at Nicolway Bryanston
- Women's Day Health And Wellness Promotion
The Local Kitchen is situated at the Posthouse Link in Bryanston.
Venue Name:The Local Kitchen
11, The Posthouse Link, Corner Posthouse & Main Road, Bryanston, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 07h30- 17h00, Saturday: 08h00 - 15h30, Sunday: Closed
Price Range:R200 for two
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 29 reviews
Fred S Says:
The Local kitchen became known to us as a breakfast place of some standing. We have since found out that it serves a great lunch and is now also open for dinner. a little stuck out of the way the...
Stuart B Says:
This is the best burger you can get in town. Also love the Thai beef salad and cheese and chili fries.
We have returned here again and again - good food and good service - Great for a quick workday lunch - lots of parking