The Lot Restaurant is a family-friendly bakery and deli café perfect for a relaxed afternoon in a great (outdoor or indoor) atmosphere. Specialising in café foods, fresh coffees, light meals and other yummy treats, The Lot is definitely a restaurant to pay a visit to. Besides the good food and coffees, you can also enjoy the cute and quirky décor of the restaurant. And yes, they do serve alcohol, in case you were wondering. For parents coming to spend the morning or day with their children, The Lot also has Wi-Fi available should you wish to check your emails or keep up to date with whatever you may need.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Easter Egg Hunt at Norscot Manor
- Easter Celebrazione at Montecasino
- Mother & Daughter Date Night - Movie & Dinner Under The Stars
- Official Launch Party Of Tiger's Milk Cedar Square
- Belly Blessings Maternity & Baby Market
- Flavours Of The City 2018 Is Upon Us!
- Festival of India 2018
- Tequila And Tacos At La Rosa Montecasino
- Silent Drink And Ink Party
- Coffee & Chocolate
- Jimmy Carr In Best Of, Ultimate, Gold, Greatest Hits
The Lot Restaurant is located in the Free Range Lifestyle Centre on 42 Witkoppen Road, Cnr Kingfisher Drive in Fourways.
Venue Name:The Lot Restaurant
Free Range Lifestyle Centre,
42 Witkoppen Road, Cnr Kingfisher Drive
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday 07h30 - 21h00
Price Range:R175 pp
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 8 reviews
Great brekkies and lunchtime meals, def for the younger tots. Staff did a great job at our big table which was abit cray cray lol. My son loved this place so much to do and the child miners are...
Good food, when it arrives. We were informed they ran out of chips. How that happens, who knows? Nice playground for kids. Nice place if you are not in a hurry.
Furiousa Z Says:
Tucked away in the heart of fourways this little gem is a kiddie haven. They have an extensive play area full of jungle gyms , sandpits and a number of toys to keep the kids active and busy. They...