The Lot Restaurant is a family-friendly bakery and deli café perfect for a relaxed afternoon in a great (outdoor or indoor) atmosphere. Specialising in café foods, fresh coffees, light meals and other yummy treats, The Lot is definitely a restaurant to pay a visit to. Besides the good food and coffees, you can also enjoy the cute and quirky décor of the restaurant. And yes, they do serve alcohol, in case you were wondering. For parents coming to spend the morning or day with their children, The Lot also has Wi-Fi available should you wish to check your emails or keep up to date with whatever you may need.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- John Vlismas – The Good Racist
- Evita - The Musical
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
The Lot Restaurant is located in the Free Range Lifestyle Centre on 42 Witkoppen Road, Cnr Kingfisher Drive in Fourways.
Venue Name:The Lot Restaurant
Free Range Lifestyle Centre,
42 Witkoppen Road, Cnr Kingfisher Drive
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday 07h30 - 21h00
Price Range:R175 pp
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 8 reviews
Great brekkies and lunchtime meals, def for the younger tots. Staff did a great job at our big table which was abit cray cray lol. My son loved this place so much to do and the child miners are...
Good food, when it arrives. We were informed they ran out of chips. How that happens, who knows? Nice playground for kids. Nice place if you are not in a hurry.
Furiousa Z Says:
Tucked away in the heart of fourways this little gem is a kiddie haven. They have an extensive play area full of jungle gyms , sandpits and a number of toys to keep the kids active and busy. They...