Serving freshly prepared cuisine prepared by world-class chefs, The Medeo restaurant is one you must absolutely pay a visit to.
The restaurant’s menu offers a carefully selected South African and international wine selection, paired with flavours of exquisite Mediterranean food. From 06h30 to 11h00 daily, guests can enjoy a lovely breakfast buffet or a la carte option. An a la carte lunch and dinner menu is available everyday.
The Medeo also serves out at the the large terrace and two wooden decks where guests can enjoy the picturesque scenery of the venue and Joburg.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
- Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert
- This Is Your Last Chance To See The Blue Man Group In Joburg!
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
The Medeo Restaurant – The Palazzo is located in Montecasino, situated in Fourways.
Venue Name:The Medeo Restaurant – The Palazzo
Montecasino Entertainment Complex,
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 08h00 - 20h00, Saturday: 08h00 - 17h00, Sunday & Public Holidays: 09h00 - 17h00
Price Range:R225 pp
Type of Cuisine:Fine Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 35 reviews
Had dinner here with my son and we both had very well prepared and tasty pizzas. Reasonably priced, given the setting.
It's unusual to find good food in an inhouse hotel restaurant. Even the service was good, pleasant and obliging . Not a very big menu but something for everyone and really delicious. I was impressed.
I was there few times in my recent stay and the food was just a great experience. tasty creative dishes with top ingredients and wonderful taste. will eat there every chance I have.