Serving freshly prepared cuisine prepared by world-class chefs, The Medeo restaurant is one you must absolutely pay a visit to.
The restaurant’s menu offers a carefully selected South African and international wine selection, paired with flavours of exquisite Mediterranean food. From 06h30 to 11h00 daily, guests can enjoy a lovely breakfast buffet or a la carte option. An a la carte lunch and dinner menu is available everyday.
The Medeo also serves out at the the large terrace and two wooden decks where guests can enjoy the picturesque scenery of the venue and Joburg.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
- Caravela Portuguese Festival
- Gentlemen, Enjoy A Man's Day Out At Montecasino With A Guy Thing
The Medeo Restaurant – The Palazzo is located in Montecasino, situated in Fourways.
Venue Name:The Medeo Restaurant – The Palazzo
Montecasino Entertainment Complex,
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 08h00 - 20h00, Saturday: 08h00 - 17h00, Sunday & Public Holidays: 09h00 - 17h00
Price Range:R225 pp
Type of Cuisine:Fine Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 37 reviews
My partner surprised me for my birthday and took me to dinner at Medeo at the palazzo at monte casino On arrival we were welcomed by the hostess and seated at an amazingly set up table .we were...
What a great evening at Medeo. Great to have a golf cart shuttle from all hotels to Medeo. Elegant interior; really stunning setting. Most amazing professional and friendly service. One goes to a...
Had dinner here with my son and we both had very well prepared and tasty pizzas. Reasonably priced, given the setting.