Looking for a premium grill house and lounge that strives for excellence in everything they do? The Met Grill is just the place for you. With their aim being to create a unique and memorable dining experience for all their guests, this is surely a grill house to visit. The Met Grill serves succulently grilled steaks, poultry and a range of culinary dishes. You can expect their prime cuts of custom aged beef to be nothing less than juicy, tender and flavourful. The thought itself is simply mouth watering! Where most restaurants will pride themselves on just showcasing and serving award winning SA wine, The Met Grill also houses the finest cognacs, single malts and a wide range of vodkas! The philosophy of The Met Grill: To beat all your expectations, and they do.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
The Met Grill is located in Montecasino, situated in the Fourways area.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 74 reviews
The waiters were friendly and attentive but not too intrusive. They were accommodating with my vegetable choices. The food was acceptable. Nothing to gush about.
Eduan N Says:
When we walked in, we were greeted with very welcoming waiters and they were really friendly. The restaurant was quiet - we were the only customers - and we waited a really long time for the food...
I really can't review anything but the service at this restaurant, as we didn't have any food or drinks. We were seated and for 15 minutes just sat there, no one attended to us, so we got up and...