Looking for a premium grill house and lounge that strives for excellence in everything they do? The Met Grill is just the place for you. With their aim being to create a unique and memorable dining experience for all their guests, this is surely a grill house to visit. The Met Grill serves succulently grilled steaks, poultry and a range of culinary dishes. You can expect their prime cuts of custom aged beef to be nothing less than juicy, tender and flavourful. The thought itself is simply mouth watering! Where most restaurants will pride themselves on just showcasing and serving award winning SA wine, The Met Grill also houses the finest cognacs, single malts and a wide range of vodkas! The philosophy of The Met Grill: To beat all your expectations, and they do.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
- Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert
- This Is Your Last Chance To See The Blue Man Group In Joburg!
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
The Met Grill is located in Montecasino, situated in the Fourways area.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 71 reviews
Corli V Says:
My husband always eat the T-bone medium rear. Excellent choice if you are a meat lover. I had Met grilled Kingklip. Really tasteful. Service is excellent.
Diane B Says:
Loved everything about this place.Service was excellent as was the menu and the prices are outstanding good value.Also the drinks were very reasonable.Once again like many places the portion sizes...
helen h Says:
When the name of the restaurant is all about grilling, you would think that they could produce consistently high quality. We ordered fillet steaks and chicken but when it turned up after only a few...