Looking for a premium grill house and lounge that strives for excellence in everything they do? The Met Grill is just the place for you. With their aim being to create a unique and memorable dining experience for all their guests, this is surely a grill house to visit. The Met Grill serves succulently grilled steaks, poultry and a range of culinary dishes. You can expect their prime cuts of custom aged beef to be nothing less than juicy, tender and flavourful. The thought itself is simply mouth watering! Where most restaurants will pride themselves on just showcasing and serving award winning SA wine, The Met Grill also houses the finest cognacs, single malts and a wide range of vodkas! The philosophy of The Met Grill: To beat all your expectations, and they do.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Sushi On Fire – Some Of The Best Sushi In Joburg!
- Culinary Storytelling - A Food Wine Book Experience
- The Illusionists South Africa Tour
- Caramel Sundaes Presents Strawberry Feels
- Alan Committie - Planet Mirth
- A Christmas Carol at Montecasino
- What You Need To Know About The New Fourways Mega Mall
- Cinderella On Ice
- John Vlismas – The Good Racist
- Evita - The Musical
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
The Met Grill is located in Montecasino, situated in the Fourways area.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 82 reviews
Debbie W Says:
A beautiful ambience set on the perimeter of the outdoor square. Undercover are in case of inclement weather. Friendly and professional team of servers and a very hands on Manager. The food portions...
Sue S Says:
Second time at The Met Grill. Conveniently situation in the Square and their food is seriously delicious! Large portions and good value for money! Will most certainly be back!
Ralph d Says:
Nothing like a good South African steakhouse after a show. This place is conveniently situated on the square and comes with great service. I ordered the ribs and must say I really enjoyed it and felt...