The Michelangelo has two luxury conference venues frequented by business delegates for a range of different events. Their conference venues feature world class service, high-end art projector and screening facilities, high Wi-Fi speed, and accommodates unique themed events.
L’Incontro consists of a seating capacity of 250 people, air conditioning, and is wheelchair friendly. It can accommodate dining for 160 people and 140 people for dinner-dancing events with round tables. The venue can also be subdivided into two spaces for conferences and functions.
Il Paviglione can accommodate 90 people seating in cinema style, 36 people in a U-shape seating, 50 in a classroom seating, and 35 in a boardroom seating. It can accommodate 50 people for dining, 40 for dinner-dancing events with round tables and 70 people for a cocktail reception.
For bookings, see information listed under the details tab.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Flavour Academy - "Cooking Piemonte"
- Creatively Crafted Cocktails At Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel Sandton
- SA Road Safety Footprint Awards
- Arnold Classic Africa 2018
- Taking A Closer Look At 1 Discovery Place
- MTN Joyous Celebration 22 All For You
- Planet Fitness Sweat Workout Party
- Riaad Moosa: Life Begins
- The FNB Whiskey Live Festival
- The Gauteng Teachers' Summit 2
- Future Females Johannesburg Launch #FutureFemales
- Valentine's Day At The Maslow Hotel
The Michelangelo Hotel Conference is located in the Sandton area of Johannesburg.
Venue Name:The Michelangelo
135 West St, Nelson Mandela Square, Sandton, Johannesburg