The Michelangelo has two luxury conference venues frequented by business delegates for a range of different events. Their conference venues feature world class service, high-end art projector and screening facilities, high Wi-Fi speed, and accommodates unique themed events.
L’Incontro consists of a seating capacity of 250 people, air conditioning, and is wheelchair friendly. It can accommodate dining for 160 people and 140 people for dinner-dancing events with round tables. The venue can also be subdivided into two spaces for conferences and functions.
Il Paviglione can accommodate 90 people seating in cinema style, 36 people in a U-shape seating, 50 in a classroom seating, and 35 in a boardroom seating. It can accommodate 50 people for dining, 40 for dinner-dancing events with round tables and 70 people for a cocktail reception.
For bookings, see information listed under the details tab.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- SKIP Fashion Exchange
- Brandy, Cognac & Rum Tasting at PnP Good Food Studio
- 2017 Old Mutual Trophy Wine Show
- Spotlight: Sandton City
- Five Must-Visit Spas In Sandton
- Must-Visit Restaurants In Sandton
- Get Married At One Of These Sandton Wedding Venues
- Katy's Palace Bar Turns 5!
- The Exotic Cars Of Sandton
- Taking A Look At The Core Group
- Explore Sandton
- Trends To Look Out For At Design Joburg
The Michelangelo Hotel Conference is located in the Sandton area of Johannesburg.
Venue Name:The Michelangelo
135 West St, Nelson Mandela Square, Sandton, Johannesburg