The Michelangelo has two luxury conference venues frequented by business delegates for a range of different events. Their conference venues feature world class service, high-end art projector and screening facilities, high Wi-Fi speed, and accommodates unique themed events.
L’Incontro consists of a seating capacity of 250 people, air conditioning, and is wheelchair friendly. It can accommodate dining for 160 people and 140 people for dinner-dancing events with round tables. The venue can also be subdivided into two spaces for conferences and functions.
Il Paviglione can accommodate 90 people seating in cinema style, 36 people in a U-shape seating, 50 in a classroom seating, and 35 in a boardroom seating. It can accommodate 50 people for dining, 40 for dinner-dancing events with round tables and 70 people for a cocktail reception.
For bookings, see information listed under the details tab.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Friday Fiesta At Katys Palace Bar
- Piccolo Mondo’s Gourmet Evenings Are Back!
- RMB WineX 2017
- South Africa VS Sri Lanka T20
- Get Your 2017 Off To A Healthy Start With The Discovery Vitality HealthyFood Studio
- Must-Try Vitality HealthyFood Studio Recipes
- South Africa VS Sri Lanka Test Series
- Sky Dining
- New Year’s Dinner at Maximillien
- Chaplin's Grill
- Trumps Grill
The Michelangelo Hotel Conference is located in the Sandton area of Johannesburg.
Venue Name:The Michelangelo
135 West St, Nelson Mandela Square, Sandton, Johannesburg