The Michelangelo Hotel is a luxurious Renaissance architectural building found in Sandton. It is one of the five Legacy Developments, and is the epitome of status, success and style.
The hotel offers 242 suites and rooms, amenities included, along with world-class facilities, including conferencing space, in a magnificent setting. You can also look forward to easy access to some of Africa’s finest shops, restaurants, cinemas and the theatres in Sandton.
Being a proud member of the “Leading Hotels of the World”, The Michelangelo remains one of the most exclusive hotels in Johannesburg.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Don’t Miss Out On The Last Gourmet Dinner Of The Year!
- Pink Noise Motorcycle Charity Ride
- Halloween Run
- Jerry & The Bandits Live
- Beer Fest
- Surprise Your Loved One With Something Special From Petals Gourmet Flowers!
- Whisky Live Festival Sandton
- Cordev And Classic FM Art Music Wine Experience
- Festive Workshops and Market
- Wine Lovers, Don't Miss Out On RMB WineX 2016!
- Sneaker Exchange
- Enjoy A Festive Feast At Parc Fermé This Christmas Day!
The Michelangelo Hotel is located by Nelson Mandela Square in Sandton.
Venue Name:The Michelangelo Hotel
135 West Street, Nelson Mandela Square, Sandton, Johannesburg.
Check In:14h00 - 18h00
Check Out:06h00 - 10h00
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 807 reviews
Andy S Says:
Only spent one night here but really enjoyed the stay. Very friendly staff and stunning interior. Location next to Mandela Square also helps. Food is good with great choice, especially at breakfast...
Vrinda D Says:
1) The location of the hotel is very good and it is connected to the shopping mall. Nelson Mandela square is just outside. 2) Facilities and services are excellent. 3) Breakfast is grand and offers a...
Hazem M Says:
I have been staying at the Michelangelo since 2008, service and hotel facilities are improving year by year, fantastic convenient location in Sandton City connected to shopping mall, many high-end...