The Michelangelo Hotel is a luxurious Renaissance architectural building found in Sandton. It is one of the five Legacy Developments, and is the epitome of status, success and style.
The hotel offers 242 suites and rooms, amenities included, along with world-class facilities, including conferencing space, in a magnificent setting. You can also look forward to easy access to some of Africa’s finest shops, restaurants, cinemas and the theatres in Sandton.
Being a proud member of the “Leading Hotels of the World”, The Michelangelo remains one of the most exclusive hotels in Johannesburg.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Why Was David Beckham At The Living Room?
- The Flavour Academy - "Cooking Piemonte"
- Creatively Crafted Cocktails At Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel Sandton
- SA Road Safety Footprint Awards
- Arnold Classic Africa 2018
- Taking A Closer Look At 1 Discovery Place
- MTN Joyous Celebration 22 All For You
- Planet Fitness Sweat Workout Party
- Riaad Moosa: Life Begins
- The FNB Whiskey Live Festival
- The Gauteng Teachers' Summit 2
The Michelangelo Hotel is located by Nelson Mandela Square in Sandton.
Venue Name:The Michelangelo Hotel
135 West Street, Nelson Mandela Square, Sandton, Johannesburg.
Check In:14h00 - 18h00
Check Out:06h00 - 10h00
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 1025 reviews
My three day stay here was enriched by getting to know Archie, the Executive Head Concierge of the Michelangelo Hotel. In brief, Archie arranged for me to visit the Apartheid Museum and to see...
I just completed a 2 night stay at the Michelangelo that was suppose to be a relaxing & unwinding 2 days but it was so traumatic that i could not wait to leave. I arrived to a room 3004 infested with...
Good old and mature. It’s like a good wine. Well appointed rooms. Quality furniture and fittings. Outstanding quality in the kitchen. Amazing variety at breakfast. Nice. Do fit USB ports by the...