The Michelangelo Hotel is a luxurious Renaissance architectural building found in Sandton. It is one of the five Legacy Developments, and is the epitome of status, success and style.
The hotel offers 242 suites and rooms, amenities included, along with world-class facilities, including conferencing space, in a magnificent setting. You can also look forward to easy access to some of Africa’s finest shops, restaurants, cinemas and the theatres in Sandton.
Being a proud member of the “Leading Hotels of the World”, The Michelangelo remains one of the most exclusive hotels in Johannesburg.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Brandy, Cognac & Rum Tasting at PnP Good Food Studio
- 2017 Old Mutual Trophy Wine Show
- Spotlight: Sandton City
- Five Must-Visit Spas In Sandton
- Must-Visit Restaurants In Sandton
- Get Married At One Of These Sandton Wedding Venues
- Katy's Palace Bar Turns 5!
- The Exotic Cars Of Sandton
- Taking A Look At The Core Group
- Explore Sandton
- Trends To Look Out For At Design Joburg
- Don't Miss Out On Joburg's Newest Decor & Design Show – Design Joburg
The Michelangelo Hotel is located by Nelson Mandela Square in Sandton.
Venue Name:The Michelangelo Hotel
135 West Street, Nelson Mandela Square, Sandton, Johannesburg.
Check In:14h00 - 18h00
Check Out:06h00 - 10h00
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 921 reviews
All was superb and excellent served I would recommend that place to anyone anytime for their profound service and wonderful hospitality in the manner of dealing with their clients and assistance with...
Kiran M Says:
We stayed just for a night but it is an amazing hotel with great service . Great location.the hotel was quiet and classic looking .the architecture was absolutely stunning. It looks nice from...
Mwansa L Says:
Our stay in the hotel was nothing short of amazing! The staff were extremely polite and accommodating, the rooms are beautiful and very clean. The highlight of our stay was definitely dinning...