The Michelangelo Hotel is a luxurious Renaissance architectural building found in Sandton. It is one of the five Legacy Developments, and is the epitome of status, success and style.
The hotel offers 242 suites and rooms, amenities included, along with world-class facilities, including conferencing space, in a magnificent setting. You can also look forward to easy access to some of Africa’s finest shops, restaurants, cinemas and the theatres in Sandton.
Being a proud member of the “Leading Hotels of the World”, The Michelangelo remains one of the most exclusive hotels in Johannesburg.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Clicks BabyClub #MeetUp
- Women's Day - Pop and Shop and Game
- Celebrate Women's Month With The Girls At The HealthyFood Studio
- Winter Acoustic Music Festival
- Mamba Republic
- Spoil Yourself At The Lorenzi Winter Sidewalk Sale
- Field Market - June edition
- MMSA Fun Fair - 2017 (Anand Mela 2017)
- Magic Mike Express
- China Homelife and China Machinex Fair
- South Africa: The Next Six Months' Breakfast
- World League hockey players to visit Gauteng this August
The Michelangelo Hotel is located by Nelson Mandela Square in Sandton.
Venue Name:The Michelangelo Hotel
135 West Street, Nelson Mandela Square, Sandton, Johannesburg.
Check In:14h00 - 18h00
Check Out:06h00 - 10h00
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 943 reviews
The Michaelangelo remains the place to stay in sandton. Unmatched location, classy rooms, and a fabulous breakfast make this the full service Hotel of choice. Why look anywhere else?! Access to...
We had a great time at the Hotel from 6th August till the 11th Aug '17. Excellent location , with all facilities nearby. The shopping malls , the fine dining & other facilities within the complex...
Rudy N Says:
Spent a night during a business trip, old fashion, might as well require some refreshing /remodeling type of work. Service ok ish, had to pay the bill at check in ... strange and cumbersome. All in...