The Michelangelo Hotel is a luxurious Renaissance architectural building found in Sandton. It is one of the five Legacy Developments, and is the epitome of status, success and style.
The hotel offers 242 suites and rooms, amenities included, along with world-class facilities, including conferencing space, in a magnificent setting. You can also look forward to easy access to some of Africa’s finest shops, restaurants, cinemas and the theatres in Sandton.
Being a proud member of the “Leading Hotels of the World”, The Michelangelo remains one of the most exclusive hotels in Johannesburg.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Sandton City & Nelson Mandela Square Lights Up With Cheerful Festivities This Christmas!
- Joburg Cocktail Festival
- Beauty Swop – Beauty Expo Johannesburg
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
- Don't Miss The Sandton City Nintendo Switch Pop-Up Zone!
- Michelangelo's Exec. Chef To Lead SA To Olympic Gold
- Seven Reasons Why You Need To Visit Sandton City This Month
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With SA Guide-Dogs
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
The Michelangelo Hotel is located by Nelson Mandela Square in Sandton.
Venue Name:The Michelangelo Hotel
135 West Street, Nelson Mandela Square, Sandton, Johannesburg.
Check In:14h00 - 18h00
Check Out:06h00 - 10h00
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 998 reviews
Suren P Says:
So whether its business or pleasure this hotel is ideal. It has an absolutely beautiful atmosphere -- staff are excellent and the rooms though dated are excellent. NB -- stay away from the spa as...
This 5-star property deserves its rating. The common areas and rooms are beautifully decorated and furnished in a classical style (hey, it's the Michelangelo). The entire service staff is always...
The Michelangelo has a dominant location in Sandton, bordering and forming one side of Nelson Mandela Square. I stayed at this hotel twice and over the years had a large number of business breakfasts...