The Michelangelo Towers is a luxurious hotel that has plenty of exciting elegant features such as a wellness centre that offers spa treatments, and a private gym with a sauna included. Not to mention that the hotel is a whopping 143 metres tall, adding to the Sandton skyline.
Guests can also look forward to a heated indoor pool, and fussy palates can rejoice at the choice of six restaurant options. Those that still prefer to prepare their own meals can do so with the fully equipped kitchen included in every suite.
Each suite is air conditioned, includes a seating area, a flatscreen television, and beautiful décor overall. Guests can look forward to panoramic views of the city from the hotel.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
- Don't Miss The Sandton City Nintendo Switch Pop-Up Zone!
- Michelangelo's Exec. Chef To Lead SA To Olympic Gold
- Seven Reasons Why You Need To Visit Sandton City This Month
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With SA Guide-Dogs
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
- La Senza Sandton City To Launch Brand-New Concept Store
- Has Anyone Been To The New Signature Lux Hotel Yet?
- Belle's Patisserie Is Just The Place For All Your Cake And Indulgence Needs
The Michelangelo Towers hotel is located in the Sandton CBD area.
Venue Name:The Michelangelo Towers
8 Maude Street, Sandton, Johannesburg.
Check In:From 14:00
Check Out:Until 10:00
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 90 reviews
Charity B Says:
For ME...this is ALWAYS a place to stay.Very comfortable especially when I travel with my little one. Very clean.Location on point. Shops right there..there everything you need from a...
John B Says:
Great appartment soize rooms adjecent to Sandton City However this ""hotel"' misses basic infrastructures that business travellers need and want . Furthermore service is average at best and the...
Helen W Says:
The towers are located directly within the shopping area and Nelson Mandela square. Excellent shopping and food options around the hotel. Safe are with the square and shopping. Hotel rooms are...