The name of this venue itself sounds magical, and it is the perfect place to make magical memories that you will keep forever.
This venue poses magnificent Pine Oak trees, cool garden rooms, open rolling lawns, beds of country flowers, and trickling water features.
The Farthing Chapel and Reception Hall with their fountains and formal par terre gardens also make an exquisite backdrop for your special day. Both of these venues have character and atmosphere that will leave a lasting impression on your guests.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below.
- Open Water Festival 2017
- Pinotage On Tap At Casalinga
- International Beer Day Music Festival
- Medieval Movie Night (In A Castle!)
- Memoire Wedding-Inspired Winter Festival
- Fantasy Fayre 2017
- Memoire Wedding Festival
- Caramel Sundaes 2016
- The Stall at Cradlestone market
- Pure & Crafted SA festival
- Sexy Groovy Love - The Secret Safari Part II
- Pop vs Rock